Best WW of all time?

T-Wood will probably never be GOAT or best WW of all time.

The best WW of all time happens to be the GOAT.

T-Wood already has too many losses and controversial decisions.

I think Tyron Woodley might be more skilled than GSP
A better wrestler? Possibly. More power? Definitely. But more "skilled"? As in possessing superior technical knowledge and acumen in the majority of the facets of MMA? Absolutely not.

I haven’t seen Woodley go up to MW yet and take that belt, so not only is he way behind George in WW fights alone, he’s yet to get out of his lane and take on the champ one class up.

Bisping is bigger, stronger , faster and a better boxer than Woodley.

Bisping would have hurt Woodley bad.
You're talking about record prettiness again with the talk of "fights at WW" and "go up to MW and take the belt". I'm not talking about record prettiness; I'm talking about fighting ability. Woodley KO's Bisping in the first round. And as a Brit I'm a big Bisping fan and don't like Woodley's personality whatsoever. Meaning I'm saying this despite being heavily biased AGAINST Woodley.

Woodley does not have a 13 fight undefeated streak.

Amazing performance btw...but "all time" includes GSP.
I feel like he’s not there yet, but he’s building a case for the future. His resume has some great names on it, but the title reign isn’t as long or dominant yet.

I feel like he’s not there yet, but he’s building a case for the future. His resume has some great names on it, but the title reign isn’t as long or dominant yet.
It’s not even the second longest or most dominant yet LOL he’s got some more WW’s to pass first before getting to GSP’s thrown.

Back