Best WW of all time?

I would honestly pick current GSP to win here. Don't even get me started on what prime GSP would've done to him.

Prime Hughes would've been a problem too, and prime BJ at WW. Yeah I know what you're thinking...but you're wrong.

But without a doubt prime GSP beats the absolute brakes off Woodley
Prime Hughes would have pounded Woodley behind the barn and gone for a country breakfast afterwards.

We saw what Marquart did to him, let alone someone like Hughes

Woodley would KO GSP within 3 minutes.

giphy.gif
Like I said, you're only saying that, because he just won.

GSP is literally the GOAT WW in terms of PPV sales and GOAT WW in terms of fighting ability. No can defend.

Woodley does not have a 13 fight undefeated streak.

Amazing performance btw...but "all time" includes GSP.
It's debatable. I'm just wondering why Tyron has to keep telling everybody that.

Prime Hughes would have pounded Woodley behind the barn and gone for a country breakfast afterwards.

We saw what Marquart did to him, let alone someone like Hughes

Prime Hughes would've mauled him, imo. But I can see the debate.

Wants nothing to do with Woodley... lmao just stop it with this talk.

GSP is the best WW ever, hes done his bit and some. Whatever he does now is his own choice.

Y'all are acting like Woodley is GSPs kyptonite, its straight up disresoect to the GOAT. How many high level wrestlers and strikers did GSP embarrass? Its not like he never faced em.

Woodley the GOAT after 4 title defenses? What is this, the heavyweight division? George’s St Pierre and Matt Hughes say hi.

Top 3 of all time.
Maybe #2, but definitely not #1.

Some fans simply have no perspective of just how dominant GSP was...legacy-wise it's not evven remotely close.

Woodley does not have a 13 fight undefeated streak.

Amazing performance btw...but "all time" includes GSP.
GSP might have a prettier looking record. And in that regard, he might be GOAT.

But if you're ranking Woodley and GSP by how good they are at fighting, Woodley is clearly superior. He's WW GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back