Best WW of all time?

GSP might have a prettier looking record. And in that regard, he might be GOAT.

But if you're ranking Woodley and GSP by how good they are at fighting, Woodley is clearly superior. He's WW GOAT.

GSP in his prime would Rory Woodley.

Also we are talking about a 13 fight win streak?

So...thats it.

98% take down defense and at 37 years old there is no chance of that happening.
Even at 37 years old, GSP would be the best and most experienced wrestler to face Woodley. FACT.

guess we can find out !!! But gsp idk will fight him. Shit how the fuck when usda came he can easily make 155 , but back in the day he said if he made 185 he was never coming back down

lmao, he left because all the cheating. He came back when USADA became the norm.

Fucking idiots.

GSP might have a prettier looking record. And in that regard, he might be GOAT.

But if you're ranking Woodley and GSP by how good they are at fighting, Woodley is clearly superior. He's WW GOAT.
I haven’t seen Woodley go up to MW yet and take that belt, so not only is he way behind George in WW fights alone, he’s yet to get out of his lane and take on the champ one class up.

Bisping is bigger, stronger , faster and a better boxer than Woodley.

Bisping would have hurt Woodley bad.

lmao, he left because all the cheating. He came back when USADA became the norm.

Fucking idiots.
That ignores my point . USAda comes he can make 155 but back in 09 he said he can’t fight Silva because if he goes to 185 he can’t come down

Sherdog does this after ever title defense, iz normal. Like everyone blows after they lose.

GSP's best win is a blown up LW and he couldn't even finish a one-eyed, one-dimensional wrestler

Twood is easily the WW GOAT

That ignores my point . USAda comes he can make 155 but back in 09 he said he can’t fight Silva because if he goes to 185 he can’t come down

He was still fighting at 170 and had unfinished business. He said he wanted to take like a year off to put on proper weight to fight prime Andy. And if he did that he couldn't just drop back to 170.

It would have altered his career and ability to fight often. So he decided to stay at welter. Why are you comparing that time with his post retirement career where he gets to do whatever the fuck because it doesn't matter?

He was still fighting at 170 and had unfinished business. He said he wanted to take like a year off to put on proper weight to fight prime Andy. And if he did that he couldn't just drop back to 170.

It would have altered his career and ability to fight often. So he decided to stay at welter. Why are you comparing that time with his post retirement career where he gets to do whatever the fuck because it doesn't matter?
The fuck u crying bout , gsp has nothing for woodley

Prime KOS out wrestles Twouldn't or delivers a right hand of death.

wrong

tumblr_mz47rqSx6q1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif

GSP is the best WW of all time but if they fought right now Tyron would put him to sleep.

GSP > Hughes > Woodley in my book.

He's likely saying that to lure GSP into a fight, since GSP is ducking him

GSP is gonna fight 185 then drop to 155. I don't like "ducking" claims, but that one seems pretty clear.

Back