Best welterweight in the world?

Georges St.Pierre, then Matt Hughes all time. but currently I would have to say Tyrone Woodley and honestly thought he would be taken out by Till but that match cemented it for me Tyrone Woodley current best.
Woodley is so overrated. He knocked out a post USADA Lawler and smashed an overrated prospect in Till. He’s not impressive and very boring.

Last edited:
Woodley has a better record against all of the top WW contenders than anyone else right now, so Woodley. Despite my avatar.

Woodley would fuck McDonald so bad right now but this place is full of Woodley haters and Rory fanboys so they would never admit it

Woodley would fuck McDonald so bad right now but this place is full of Woodley haters and Rory fanboys so they would never admit it
the hypocrisy of sherdog ..... if Woodley would have signed with Bellator and Rory would have been in the UFC, your answer would have been the reverse...shame...

2019 tyrone eats rory alive
the hypocrisy of sherdog ..... if Woodley would have signed with Bellator and Rory would have been in the UFC, your answer would have been the reverse...shame...

Rory's done man. Twood is the king right now, love him or hate him.

After Rory pretty much wiped the floor with Woodley there is no debate - its Rory
so long time ago that it's irrelevant in 2019. Rory hasn't look impressive since 2014 while Woodley went on 6-0-1 winning streak, won a title and defended it 4 times. try harder.

he defeated tyron in a decisive manner?
Shields? Marquardt? Get over it. He couldn’t beat lawler twice. He got schooled by wonderboy. He got his ass beat by Lima. He got knocked out by mousasi. He’s not who you think he is.

Woodley is so overrated. He knocked out a post USADA Lawler and smashed an overrated prospect in Till. He’s not impressive and very boring.
Yeah, and Rory was finished by post USADA Lawler LMFAO

Back