Best welterweight in the world?

I wonder if Colby could use his Demian Maia gameplan successfully on Rory.

1. PRE USADA Hendricks
2.GSP
3. Rory
4. Askren
5. Woodley
6. Robbie Lawler
7. Josh Koscheck
8. Matt Hughes
9. Nick Diaz
10. Colby Covington

GSP.

Of active ones, Woodley.

He's far better than when Rory deciosned him. Since that fight Rory has been beaten up a lot, loads of fight miles.

after Mousasi pretty much wiped the floor with Rory there is no debate - it's Woodley.
The Moose would put Woodley in the wood chipper and turn him to toilet paper to wipe his ass with.

the hypocrisy of sherdog ..... if Woodley would have signed with Bellator and Rory would have been in the UFC, your answer would have been the reverse...shame...
mmm
no

really NO

just look at 100% of my posts about rory and you´ll understand

Shields? Marquardt? Get over it. He couldn’t beat lawler twice. He got schooled by wonderboy. He got his ass beat by Lima. He got knocked out by mousasi. He’s not who you think he is.
tyron isn't doing better,,,

after Mousasi pretty much wiped the floor with Rory there is no debate - it's Woodley.
Not sure what Moose-Rory has to do with welterweight, but Woodley is still the answer.

Not sure what Moose-Rory has to do with welterweight, but Woodley is still the answer.
Mousasi was his only chance to do something significant to put him back in "who's best" discussion.

no losing like that proves your best days are behind you

No it doesn't, Mousasi is better than Rory at everything(striking, sub grappling, wrestling considering the size/strength difference) and has a similar style so Rory had no advantage.

That's what happens when you have two guys with similar styles and one is bigger/hits harder and is just better at that style.

if your talking about right now its probably woodley, Usman if he beats him

Mousasi would beat Woodley too and probably any WW that fought him at MW.
i'm not sure about that. size difference won't be that big and Woodley has good wrestling. i think it would have been competitive.

It's only debatable between Woodley and Rory.

I'd love to see the rematch right now.

Back