Best thing to order from a subway restaurant?

KennisTheMenace**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm talking muscle building obviously, is the best thing the oven roasted chicken breast....?

It's all garbage but I love the spicy Italian add roast beef, with pepper jack toasted. I put all the veggies in there add oil salt and pepper.

Personally, I always get a 6" oven roasted chicken on wheat with double meat and as many veggies as I can get and mustard instead of mayo.

Macros work out to be usable, and I feel it's slightly cleaner

dont go ther with just health in mind man. Chicken pizziola (oven roasted chicken breast, salami and pizza sauce)

Unfortunately with my current situation I can't get to good food after working out and the best thing is subway soooo.....

I would say one of their salads with extra meat and oil and vinegar.
Steer clear of their wood....er I mean bread products.
Their olive oil is probably ok. not much OO is cut with soybean oil.
That and a Muscle milk drink. There has to be a convienience store somewhere. Mabye they sell them.

More information on Subway sandwiches.....like I said eat the salad.
http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/06/12/food-babe-investigates-is-subway-real-food/

The processed meats aren't too bad. Nitrites aren't that bad and MSG isn't that bad. BHA/BHT is a mixed bag. equaly harmfull and helpfull. IE the meats won't affect your health.

Last edited:
Best thing to order? Erm, Meatball Marinara, on herb and cheese bread, Extra cheese, extra bacon, with all the salad and stuff. Jalape

Unfortunately with my current situation I can't get to good food after working out and the best thing is subway soooo.....

Some preparation for this situation would be the best answer. Pack a lunch box with the things you need and then your subway dilemma disappears

lol at people here claiming that it's all crap and that you can't get good food at Subway.

The 6' steak egg and cheese is $4. Get it on a flatbread with spinach, cucumbers, peppers etc.
If for some reason you're not doing any bread, you can have them put it in a bowl like a salad.

Good macro profile, nutrient dense, absolutely delicious and cheap. Enjoy.

lol at people here claiming that it's all crap and that you can't get good food at Subway.

The 6' steak egg and cheese is $4. Get it on a flatbread with spinach, cucumbers, peppers etc.
If for some reason you're not doing any bread, you can have them put it in a bowl like a salad.

Good macro profile, nutrient dense, absolutely delicious and cheap. Enjoy.

I support this. I also support the oven roasted chicken breast with extra mayo, and the new spicy tuna sub.

Whatever fits your macros and taste buds.

I support this. I also support the oven roasted chicken breast with extra mayo, and the new spicy tuna sub.

Whatever fits your macros and taste buds.

Right. The people implying that there's nothing good at Subway are likely new to nutrition and still in their militant phase.

"I needs more protein, ma!!"

Get a chopped salad. Subway will turn any sub into a chopped salad (basically). It's a ton of veggies, too.

I try my best to eat healthy so what I do is, I pick wholegrain bread with nothing but vegetables in the sandwich. I get cucumbers, tomato's, lettuce, onions, peppers, ect any vegetables I can possibly put on it.

Thanks for the serious responses. I can't pack food there's no refrigerator for me to keep food where I stay (I have shit like oranges in my room).

Why are we staying away from bread again? Is that "to get teh abs"?

Thanks for the serious responses. I can't pack food there's no refrigerator for me to keep food where I stay (I have shit like oranges in my room).

Why are we staying away from bread again? Is that "to get teh abs"?

Spikes your blood sugar.

Back