Best thing to order from a subway restaurant?

What are you trying to prove here?
What is your point?

Just addressing some of yours:

Say what you want about her. She got Subway to remove that chemical from their bread in 2 days.
She launched the petition and had a spot on Alex Jones and Subway 2 days later announced they are removing it.

Microwaves were banned in Russia for 20 years. That couldn't be for no reason.

Everyone has different viewpoints on what is good for you.

Personally IMO if it doesn't serve a purpose in my body I dont want it there.

You can stuff yourself with whatever crap you want. Don't expect people to always agree with you.

Everyone has different viewpoints on what is good for you.

Personally IMO if it doesn't serve a purpose in my body I dont want it there.

You can stuff yourself with whatever crap you want. Don't expect people to always agree with you.

Are you cool with all of these:

Ethanol
Propyl acetate
2-Methylpropyl acetate
Propanol
n-Butyl acetate
2-Methylpropanol
2-Methylbutyl acetate
n-Butyl propanoate
n-Butanol
n-Pentyl acetate
2-Methylbut-3-enyl acetate
2-Methylbutanol
3-Methylbut-3-enyl acetate
3-Methylbut-3-enol
3-Methylbut-2-enyl acetate
n-Pentanol
n-Hexyl acetate
E-Hex-3-enyl acetate
Z-Hex-3-enyl acetate
Hex-4-enyl acetate
E-Hex-2-enyl acetate
n-Hexanol
Z-Hex-3-enol
E-Hex-2-enol
n-Hexyl-2-methylbutanoate
n-Heptanol
Camphor
n-Octanol
n-Oct-2-enol
1 -Methoxy-4-(2-propenyl)-benzene

?

I'm going to say the following knowing full well that it will have zero impact on your thinking:

I would like you to apply that logic to everything you have posted so far in this thread, and see if your perspective changes. You've spent this entire thread making outlandish claims based off of hearsay, mob mentality, "if 100 people say it, it MUST be true". You draw hard conclusions based off of circular logic, and your reasoning is completely devoid of a shred of actual evidence.

You don't site research, you don't site studies, yet you make definitive statements with 100% confidence based off of...nothing. Nothing with any real, scientific merit of any kind.

And apparently, you don't even READ the things you site. I mean seriously dude, you blatantly did not even read the link you posted.

I will tell you why it's so hard for me to believe what you suggest: I don't operate on belief. I operate on fact. I suggest you do the same before you deem yourself fit to offer health advice to anyone in the future.

Sums up my thoughts after reading this thread perfectly.

I'm going to say the following knowing full well that it will have zero impact on your thinking:

I would like you to apply that logic to everything you have posted so far in this thread, and see if your perspective changes. You've spent this entire thread making outlandish claims based off of hearsay, mob mentality, "if 100 people say it, it MUST be true". You draw hard conclusions based off of circular logic, and your reasoning is completely devoid of a shred of actual evidence.

You don't site research, you don't site studies, yet you make definitive statements with 100% confidence based off of...nothing. Nothing with any real, scientific merit of any kind.

And apparently, you don't even READ the things you site. I mean seriously dude, you blatantly did not even read the link you posted.

I will tell you why it's so hard for me to believe what you suggest: I don't operate on belief. I operate on fact. I suggest you do the same before you deem yourself fit to offer health advice to anyone in the future.

So because I grabbed a link I thought contained the experiment that I had seen before I am full of shit.....sure.

What are all these outlandish claims? With quotes please...and why they are outlandish.

So because I grabbed a link I thought contained the experiment that I had seen before I am full of shit.....sure.

What are all these outlandish claims?

Pretty much everything you've ever said on Sherdog with respect to dieting and food. You have zero understanding of human physiology and nutrition, an inability to read studies appreciably, and an inability to post evidence from reliable sources.

I mean this with a great deal of kindness: you should not enter a subforum about which you have virtually no practical knowledge and post with such an overzealous, stubborn demeanor. This is a forum about science; not your dieting religion. You should keep an open mind, and learn to admit when you're wrong. It's a skill that will prove invaluable to you as a human being.

Pretty much everything you've ever said on Sherdog with respect to dieting and food. You have zero understanding of human physiology and nutrition, an inability to read studies appreciably, and an inability to post evidence from reliable sources.

I mean this with a great deal of kindness: you should not enter a subforum about which you have virtually no practical knowledge and post with such an overzealous, stubborn demeanor. This is a forum about science; not your dieting religion. You should keep an open mind, and learn to admit when you're wrong. It's a skill that will prove invaluable to you as a human being.

If I could delete my account I would. I see no button.
I am so done with this forum.

Subway is garbage. I remember the last time I went there I got mayo, mustard, oil/vinegar, salt, pepper, and sweet onion sauce on my chicken breast sandwich and the shit was still bland as fuck. Togos is the shit!

If I could delete my account I would. I see no button.
I am so done with this forum.

Good because you fill it with bullshit.

Subway is garbage. I remember the last time I went there I got mayo, mustard, oil/vinegar, salt, pepper, and sweet onion sauce on my chicken breast sandwich and the shit was still bland as fuck. Togos is the shit!

Agreed, Togos makes a much better sandwich.

I still eat Subway a good deal though. Theyre everywhere.

I don't know why Subway is so ubiquitous and Togos seems to struggle... prices are comparable and quality at Togos is, in my opinion, substantially better. We keep losing Togos franchises here where I am, and it makes me sad.

Realistically a stupid comment.

Still waiting for someone who claims its terrible to provide reasoning.

Agreed, Togos makes a much better sandwich.

I still eat Subway a good deal though. Theyre everywhere.

Besides taste, the best thing about togos is how they weight the meat and not count it by the slice.

People love to find fault or "debunk" everything that discredits their own way of doing things. Typically the extremists like paelotards. Nothing wrong with subway.

I'm surprised no one has bitched about Chipotle in this thread.

Back