Best Thanksgiving food!!!

Best Thanksgiving food

• Total voters

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This shall be the poll of polls babababababababboyyyyyyyz!!!! It is officially my favorite holiday, and the day we gorge ourselves on foods we barely eat the rest of the year. I need to know, as @NoGoodNamesLeft and myself had a discussion on this today, what is the best Thanksgiving food???

Me personally, I love me a good cornbread stuffing.
Cornbread-Stuffing-9.jpg

I think an argument can be made for a green bean casserole also, but I'll defend myself and say I'm pretty wealthy...
Green-Bean-Casserole-2.jpg

@NoGoodNamesLeft said his is mashed potatoes which I do love. Fresh cracked pepper on the gravy makes this a contender.
Turkey-Gravy-5.jpg

Nobody ever says the turkey, but the turkey skin is a delicacy in my household.
P1090452-1.jpg

What say you Doggers??? If it isn't one of the heavyweights, what is your pick for best Thanksgiving food????

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends on here. I am thankful for this community and I love you all. Cheers my friends!
<GinJuice>

Thanksgiving is against my religion, and I have no respect for those who partake in it's sacrilege.

A good squash pie for the win. You make it right with a better squash than pumpkin (kabocha is good for stuff you get from the supermarket, but I like to use Italian Pumpkin from my garden), don't use store bought pumpkin spice and add a mixture yourself, use blackstrap molasses... It's a treat.

Green bean casserole, I also like rolls

Rolls are underrated as they bring it all together for me. Dipping the rolls in the mashed potatoes is pretty hard to beat.

No spiral cut ham listed?!?
Ham is for Christmas you piece of garbage!!!!

Thanksgiving is against my religion, and I have no respect for those who partake in it's sacrilege.

<escalate99>
Thankful for you <3

Those brown and serve rolls are so freaking good also

0007225001180_0_A1C1_0600.png
Brown and serve rolls > Hawaiian rolls
Hot open sandwich made from leftover turkey and gravy the day after Thanksgiving
I do the Thanksgiving Day sandwich...
thanksgiving-sandwich-moist-maker-recipeccard.jpg

Stuffing really is the only acceptable answer.

For whatever reason it's one of the few, if not the only time of year that I eat it

Green bean casserole is delicious

My sister's spicy cranberry orange sauce makes everything better

And gravy is an unheralded hero that keeps everything from getting dry and keeps everything extra tasty

Stuffing really is the only acceptable answer.

For whatever reason it's one of the few, if not the only time of year that I eat it

Green bean casserole is delicious

My sister's spicy cranberry orange sauce makes everything better

And gravy is an unheralded hero that keeps everything from getting dry and keeps everything extra tasty

Spicy cranberry orange sauce??? What is this???? I want.

My friend's kid bro once said the phrase "a perfect bite" when I asked about his meticulous silverware work with food on his plate at their Thanksgiving dinner.

That "bite" included a piece of turkey meat covered in just the right amount of gravy and cranberry sauce, a spoonful of mashed taters, some stuffing with crunchy croutons, a piece of cornbread, and some good soda/juice to wash it down.

I don't see that bite on the poll...

Where it at, Red? WHERE IT AT?!!!

I'm asian and poor

313020752_1505782796570643_4660019089210177975_n.png

You're Asian????? @Zer

My friend's kid bro once said the phrase "a perfect bite" when I asked about his meticulous silverware work with food on his plate at their Thanksgiving dinner.

That "bite" included a piece of turkey meat covered in just the right amount of gravy and cranberry sauce, a spoonful of mashed taters, some stuffing with crunchy croutons, a piece of cornbread, and some good soda/juice to wash it down.

I don't see that bite on the poll...

Where it at, Red? WHERE IT AT?!!!

I put it and it didn't fit. She didn't say that.
<FutbolThink>

Back