Best "stalker" from The Running Man

The saw's a part of me. I'm going to make it a part of you!

But seriously, Captain Freedom all the way. That's the ticket! No pain, no gain!

another interesting aside. Mic, the resistance leader was played by Mick Fleetwood from Fleetwood Mac:

5787-16381.jpg

his sidekick Stevie was played by Dweezil Zappa:

A-000-Dweezil-Zappa-Stevie-Running-Man.jpg

Mick, "Mr Spock, you have the Bridge!"

Dweezil, "Who's Mr Spock?":icon_lol:

Amber: "Whitman... Price.. Haddad... Last year's winner?!"
Fireball: "No! Last year's LOSERS!!"

I love that part.

I just watched this again last night because of this thread. While they are going through criminal profiles in the beginning to find the next runner they stop on a criminal named Mado "Babyface" March and it's an actual baby. Killian even goes, "Are you kidding me?". Funny stuff that I had never noticed the previous 100 times I watched.

I can't embed the image but here's the link..

http://twicsy.com/i/dQ4Tjd

I just watched this again last night because of this thread. While they are going through criminal profiles in the beginning to find the next runner they stop on a criminal named Mado "Babyface" March and it's an actual baby. Killian even goes, "Are you kidding me?". Funny stuff that I had never noticed the previous 100 times I watched.

I can't embed the image but here's the link..

http://twicsy.com/i/dQ4Tjd

that's great

Female assistant, "How about that couple who made a suicide pact?"

Killian, "Did they commit suicide?"

Female Assistant, "Obviously not, Damon!"

Killian, "Then they're unreliable(sees footage of Arnold's escape on a TV screen)Hello gorgeous...":icon_twis

Female assistant, "How about that couple who made a suicide pact?"

Killian, "Did they commit suicide?"

Female Assistant, "Obviously not, Damon!"

Killian, "Then they're unreliable(sees footage of Arnold's escape on a TV screen)Hello gorgeous...":icon_twis

That's damn funny.

I own this movie. I think I'll watch it today.

Richard Dawson scared the hell out of me always kissing the lady's , oh wait wrong show sorry.....

Gotta go with Dynamo. Great movie.

Back