Best "stalker" from The Running Man

A running man thread with no pictures of Conchita Alonso.
For shame.

Dynamo all the way. What a ludicrous gag.

Dynamo. Didn't know he died before the movie was released. I saw The running man when I was a kid. Epic movie. Arnold was larger than life.

They should turn this movie into a weekly tv show with different celebrity's & actors playing the stalkers/runners

Sometimes they live , sometimes they die , you never know

A running man thread with no pictures of Conchita Alonso.
For shame.

tumblr_m0cwa9gBoE1r2kncco1_500.png

Ifireball. Jetpack and flamethrower, plus he was the all time leading rusher, lol.

remember The Fordham Baldies from the Wanderers and their leader Terror?

That is the same guy who played Dynamo and apparently he was a legit opera singer in real life:

Wanderers-The-Erland-van-Lidth-5.jpg

Captain Freedom for me. Those fitness shows he did were hillarious.

is that gross burger from stir crazy? he did sing in that movie too .. looks like him ... didn't know he was dynamo tho

Its hilarious to see the cult status of movies from my youth. For a moment it makes me think that I'm not actually older than dirt.

Subzero was a can, had the worst gear, and would have been pretty worthless off of ice
Buzzsaw had the best (or would that be worst?) death
Dynamo was the biggest can losing to a female, plus he had the worst entrance, worst costume ("Hey, Lighthead! Hey, Christmas tree!"), and that little, gay buggy
Fireball had the best gear, but got quickly owned
Captain Freedom was retired and didn't do shit in the movie

I'll go with Buzzsaw. He had some offense, and gets sympathy points for his death

another interesting aside. Mic, the resistance leader was played by Mick Fleetwood from Fleetwood Mac:

5787-16381.jpg

his sidekick Stevie was played by Dweezil Zappa:

A-000-Dweezil-Zappa-Stevie-Running-Man.jpg

Back