Best "stalker" from The Running Man

He was also a legit Wrestler; an alternate in the US Team for the 1976 Olympics. He was in training for the 1980 Moscow Games but the US boycotted it. In addition, he earned a Degree in Computing Science from MIT.

Cool dude.:cool:

now i feel like a douche. Wrestler (Olympics), Actor, Opera singer, MIT. Maybe i'm just jealous... :redface:

Fireball was a commentator on early UFCs

"All I saw was swingin'!"

I love this movie.

And it's obviously plain zero.

Dynamo. To me he was the most relatable (Because I was fat, not an electricity based rapist).

Dynamo. To me he was the most relatable (Because I was fat, not an electricity based rapist).

This made me giggle like a school girl.

Plain Zero was the worst.

Buzzsaw was hardcore.

Captain Freedom was OG

Going Buzzsaw.

Well, we didn't get a genuine look at the abilities of Captain Freedom (lol) so I can't include him. Dynamo was a bad gimmick, and blasting fire everywhere ala Fireball seems like it would cause more problems than solutions.

That leaves Subzero and Buzzsaw. Buzzsaw can move faster being on a motorcycle, but Subzero still can close the distance on those skates. The chainsaw and hockey stick are both deadly and have about the same range, but the chainsaw has to be running. IIRC, didn't Subzero have exploding pucks too? I'd say, in their preferred environments, Subzero takes it. Take away the ice, and it's Buzzsaw all day.

remember The Fordham Baldies from the Wanderers and their leader Terror?

That is the same guy who played Dynamo and apparently he was a legit opera singer in real life:

Wanderers-The-Erland-van-Lidth-5.jpg

Captain Freedom for me. Those fitness shows he did were hillarious.

Good post. Dynamo is my pick and the wanderers would be a great movie to remake imo.

Subzero was the most memorable when watching it as a kid and still is, so I'll go with him.

Have to watch it again but I remember captain freedom coming out towards the end in what looks like a bunch of toasters strapped to him as his fighting gear.

Have to watch it again but I remember captain freedom coming out towards the end in what looks like a bunch of toasters strapped to him as his fighting gear.

In his prime he used to fight hand to hand. He didn't want any part of that bullshit gimmick. He told Killian as much. Hence the video at the end.

I love this movie.

Even the soundtrack is great IMO

Back