Best last 10 minutes of any movie?

The ending scene in 300 where Leonidas received his glorious death was a great ending scene.

The correct answer is Pope of Greenwich Village.

Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War

Major spoiler:

[YT]eFY3QhbOFPs[/YT]

photo+5.JPG

Last edited:
lol, u just said a buncha fucking scenes from movies, some you're even mentioning the beginning. i fukin hate people like you. fuck off, i've sat in classes and worked in jobs with people like you before. seriously? so self absorbed you just wanna fuckin talk about shit you like in movies. fuck off already

calm down dude. they just misread. easy mistake

here watch apocalypse now ending

Gotta go with Seven as well. EVERYTHING ends bad in that flick (WARNING-SPOILERS):

- Wife and baby die (in the worst kind of way)
- Brad losses everything he believed in, plus family.
- Kevin wins-aka evil wins.
- Morgan doesn't leave city to watch over Brad.

This is NOT a Hollywood ending. One of the reasons why its a favorite of mine.

giphy.gif

s7en.0.gif

tumblr_lx8x7eutyq1qzhglpo1_r1_500.gif

Drainage! Drainage, Eli! You boy!

Honorable mention to Requiem of a Dream, the last 10 minutes of that movie is some pretty hardcore stuff.

ITT the legend of SnowBro continues....

The last 10 minutes 12 Angry Men is awesome.

hey idiot fucktards, its not about best ten minutes, the training scene of an army movie does not take place in the last 10 minutes. this is asking, what is the best LAST ten minutes. so open up those mini brains and think of THE BEST LAST 10 MINS cos im interested. and not derail this with best 10 mins of a movie ever. that basically can be simplified into best movie ever eventually. i want the best last 10 mins.

Oh shit I'm sorry so how about the helicopter assault in Apocalypse Now blaring ride of the Valkyries, or in star trek when young JTK stole his step dads car and beastie boys song sabotage was blaring. Good enough for you?......Oh wait....nm

Without thinking about it a great deal, the end of Jurassic World had me smiling like I was 11 years old all over again. My favorite ending in very recent memory.

hey idiot fucktards, its not about best ten minutes, the training scene of an army movie does not take place in the last 10 minutes. this is asking, what is the best LAST ten minutes. so open up those mini brains and think of THE BEST LAST 10 MINS cos im interested. and not derail this with best 10 mins of a movie ever. that basically can be simplified into best movie ever eventually. i want the best last 10 mins.

- The beginning of the Godfather
[YT]OIBpHO1gZgQ[/YT]

- No Country for Old Men coin toss.
[YT]OLCL6OYbSTw[/YT]

- The Matrix opening scene
[YT]u31OjOPF-ZI[/YT]

- The Lion King
[YT]bqwZ-ji_-lA[/YT]

- 2009 Star Trek opening sequence (epic battle)

Is that better?

Back