Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Hitman81, Aug 13, 2015.
Seven. It's Seven right? It's got to be Seven.
People are going to tell you LAST OF THE MOHICANS.
idk if its 10 mins but last of the mohicans action scene
Vanilla Sky/Abre los ojos
(Obligatory LAST OF THE MOHICANS offering from me)
Aliens? I'm not sure where the cutoff of action is, it might be mostly her tucking Newt in at that point. Last half hour or so is pretty intense though. Actually lets go with the last hour and a half is pretty intense.
I like the climax of the original Halloween. Those last several minutes are a doozy.
Last of The Mohicans gets my vote too. Get choked up every time.
Dude, it's The Karate Kid, from the part when "You're the Best Around" starts playing through the end. Probably more like 15 minutes, but still...
Last of the Mohicans or beginning of Watchmen.
Christian Bale Ninja Training Sequence
The sixth sense
I'd also like to add;
- Any bootcamp scene from Full Metal Jacket
- The end speech from the Great Dictator
- The end of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- The Empire Strikes Back (you know what scene)
- Luke fighting Darth in return of The Jedi
- The Russian roulette game in Deer Hunter
- The first "gang battle" in Big Trouble in Little China
- When Spiderman went apeshit in Brothers (I thought he was a goner)
- The beginning of Saving Private Ryan