Best Knee KO of all time?

Pablo Garza had a good one:
77.gif

MVP and
Masvidal

Come to mind

saw this one live and thought the guy died on the spot

Crazy how similar this is to Askren vs Masvidal...

Just a different amount of attention which made the latter go completey viral.

Jose Aldo in WEC was a hurricane of beautiful violence. And his ground and pound was LETHAL, just an absolute death sentence. The way he pounded out Michael Thomas Brown and Manny Gamburyan was brutal, plus the Faber leg murder and the Cub ko... early Aldo was a beast.

WEC was awesome.

Last edited:
I clicked this thread to post Hellboy gifs, but I'm late.

Here's a great recent one
6rb6pd.gif

Everything in this GIF is beautiful.

DJ's poise, defense, speed, timing. The punch, the knee, the walk off. The way Moraes crumbles. The ref's wave-off.
GOAT!

So brutal that didnt really landed on the head, it was on the neck/side and still got Askren KTFO'd stiff, like one of the worst KO's i have ever seen, makes me wonder what would had happened if he lands on the center of Askren's face/forehead, MVP was able to break Cyborg Santos skull with what i think was less force.

For what it's worth, the most memorable knee, for me, was a non-KO. It was Anderson Silva's brutal knee to Rich Franklin's nose while he had him trapped in the Thai clinch. It was horrible.

I think it was this fight when rewatching that my friend said ”that’s why I’ll never compete”. Full power muay thai knee to the nose, horrible

<DCrying>

Speaking of brutal damage from a knee:

View attachment 997693

Credit:.Santiago Ponzinibio

That was Luque! How tough is Mike Perry?

<{Joewithit}>

Barboza also has a beautiful one over Dariush, but im lazy to find gifs
I gotchu!

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

beautiful timing and explosiveness.

Here’s another one from Barboza, he still has got some good ones left!

edson-barboza-knee.gif

I clicked this thread to post Hellboy gifs, but I'm late.

Here's a great recent one
6rb6pd.gif

Everything in this GIF is beautiful.

DJ's poise, defense, speed, timing. The punch, the knee, the walk off. The way Moraes crumbles. The ref's wave-off.

Did that knee even land? It's hard to tell from that gif.

Pablo Garza had a good one:
77.gif
That's someone cut from a different cloth right there. Rich Franklin pretty much quit because of the knee to his nose and no one blamed him, but you're absolutely right. Mike Perry sustained even more damage and soldiered right on. I can't conceive of having that level of damage and continuing to fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bucklad
Back