Best Joint Supplements?

Animal flex is the only supp that works for me at all, and I used to have Rheumetoid arthritis, my joints are all jacked up.

Animal flex is the only supp that works for me at all, and I used to have Rheumetoid arthritis, my joints are all jacked up.

Only posting as cos of you ^ but how old are you and what are your worst affected joints etc? I just started taking animal flex as a trial... Will post more results on that in the future.

I have been having a chronic nagging shoulder pain for about the past 4 months. I kept working out, going to BJJ, and playing football. I started taking Super Cissus RX, Fish Oil, and Triflex a little over a month ago. I take 4 pills a day of the Super Cissus RX. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night with recommended Vitamin C. I also take a full dosage of Triflex twice a day and 2 pills of Triple strength fish oil in the A.M. and P.M. for a total 3.6 g a day of EPA/DHA.

I was traveling a lot for work and sprained my ankle pretty badly playing football so I decided this would be the optimum time to take off for a few weeks. I went to the gym yesterday to work chest after 3 weeks of no lifting or BJJ and taking everything and my shoulder still bothered me to about the same degree. I still can

halfkorean, the supplements don't repair damage. They help what you have left work more efficiently. You may want to get checked out depending on how long you've had the injury.

Most seems to know but it's worth noting again that most joint supplements take 4 weeks of dedicated use before seeing the benefit. Your joints just gradually stops hurting so you may not even notice.

It is always best to have a doctor look at an injury, but I have seen people have repair with GLU/CHO/MSM

2 Winnies in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. .

Some people will get that lol

2 Winnies in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. .

Some people will get that lol

while the others will just give you a thoroughly confused look

like a puppy you've just kicked

Deeds1.jpg

I have to say Super Cissus RX seems to be working so far. Tomorrow I get to roll again so I'll keep people posted...

I am going to add some fish oil once I get paid this week too.

Been using Animal Flex for the last couple months. It's one of the cheapest out there and has everything you could possibly want in a joint supplement and then some. My knee problems disappeared after a month on it.

Been using Animal Flex for the last couple months. It's one of the cheapest out there and has everything you could possibly want in a joint supplement and then some. My knee problems disappeared after a month on it.

Do you just have the one pack per day?

general:

-Fish Oil
-Water

specific:

-Glucosamine/Chondroitin
-MSM
-Hyaluronic Acid
-SAMe
-Celadrin

Cissus is more for tendons, ligaments, and bones but not for cartilage issues per se. Take it with Vitamin C.

Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM is your best bet for cartilage problem. HA is very good as well especially if your joints feel stiff. I had no noticeable diff with Celadrin powder. No experience with SAMe but some people do take it with success.

Back