Best Joint Supplements?

I use stretching, 4g Fish Oil and 2g Glucosamine Sulfate daily. Used to have trouble with right rotator cuff but it feels practically 100%. My 2 cents.

I have been taking Animal Flex for a couple of months and it has helped with my elbow and shoulder.

What would anyone here recommend for joint care besides fish oil or glucosamine? I've had knee pains for years now, started when I broke my femur when I was younger and then I tore my MCL and LCL. I'd love to find something to take that would help the pain.

I've been taking fish oil for a while now but don't really feel or notice a difference. And I can't take glucosamine because I'm deathly allergic to shellfish, and all the supplements I find on the shelf are comprised of crustacean exoskeletons. I've seen a few that are from fermentated grain, but I'm not sure how well it works and it's hella expensive. Only thing that's ever worked in the past were cortisone shots, but I can't just rely on that forever.

Any suggestions on supplements?

What would anyone here recommend for joint care besides fish oil or glucosamine?...Any suggestions on supplements?

People talk about Super Cissus Rx, Orange Triad, and Animal Flex. Do those all have the stuff that you're allergic to in them?

People talk about Super Cissus Rx, Orange Triad, and Animal Flex. Do those all have the stuff that you're allergic to in them?

Thanks for those suggestions. The Super Cissus Rx looks safe. The Orange Triad is death in my book. And the Animal Flex might be alright, I still need to research a few of the ingredients to make sure though.

Being this allergic to shellfish sucks, it limits what I can eat, take, and even what places I can go to. Even if the smell of cooked shellfish is in the air, that's enough to send me over the limit.

Thanks for those suggestions. The Super Cissus Rx looks safe. The Orange Triad is death in my book. And the Animal Flex might be alright, I still need to research a few of the ingredients to make sure though.

Being this allergic to shellfish sucks, it limits what I can eat, take, and even what places I can go to. Even if the smell of cooked shellfish is in the air, that's enough to send me over the limit.

What dosage of fish oil have you been taking?

What dosage of fish oil have you been taking?

I've been taking the NOW Salmon Oil, it's 800mg per serving I believe. Sometimes I slip and only take it once a day, but usually I do 2 servings a day. Like I said, I haven't really felt a difference as of yet.

Is there maybe a different type, brand, or mg usage you would recommend?

I've been taking the NOW Salmon Oil, it's 800mg per serving I believe. Sometimes I slip and only take it once a day, but usually I do 2 servings a day. Like I said, I haven't really felt a difference as of yet.

Is there maybe a different type, brand, or mg usage you would recommend?

That 800mg is likely of fish oil. Check the back and find out how much EPA you're getting. People would recommend between 2-3gm of EPA per day, not 2-3gm fish oil per day. That may cause you to make a change.

But I don't think fish oil will give you direct benefits for joints. I've always believed its anti-inflammatory properties are best served in cardiovascular and blood circulatory pathways. It will help some, but I just don't think it will play quite as big of a role as you may like. I could EASILY be wrong, but from the few medical articles I've read, they've most talked about it in the cardio arena. I think Super Cissus Rx might be the good stuff you're looking for. Maybe Animal Flex if you said you can take that.

Animal Flex.

I bought it cause my elbow joints were killing me from jiu jitsu and it seems to help

Back