Best jabs.

What would you do if I said it to your face? Lol you’re a joke dude. You wouldn’t do shit

Keyboard warrior. No one is impressed by your tough talk here. Pathetic

Boy come to new jersey and find out lol.

Just a pussy American you would probably pull your gun out. Get off the computer and go to use a gym you absolute clown

I just got done with my workout doing a circuit and doing 5 rounds of low-high intensity shadowboxing and went for a run lol. Your on here trolling lol.

At least i’m not trying to fight people over the internet. Might be one of the most pathetic things a grown man could do

It really is pathetic but I think it’s just a bit of banter dude. No malice in any of the posts in this thread

^this is like barely even touching the variety and kinds of jabs one can do. Read around the stickies and watch more fights on YouTube. That'll do u good.

For real, Forgot to add

Up jab
Flicker jab
Spear jab
Drop jab
Pawing jab
the list goes on..

There is so many ways to throw and use a jab that to say there is only 5 is a serious misunderstanding of/and insult to the jab.

It really is pathetic but I think it’s just a bit of banter dude. No malice in any of the posts in this thread

Don't worry he is a troll, and he pm'd saying he would come to new jersey and smash my face in. I told him "let me know when your here lol"

For real, Forgot to add

Up jab
Flicker jab
Spear jab
Drop jab
Pawing jab
the list goes on..

There is so many ways to throw and use a jab that to say there is only 5 is a serious misunderstanding of/and insult to the jab.

Just so everyone knows I did not say theirs only 5 I was naming 5 proper jabs because spacetime said their was at least 5 ways to throw a jab but those are the only 5 ways I was taught to throw a jab.

For real, Forgot to add

Up jab
Flicker jab
Spear jab
Drop jab
Pawing jab
the list goes on..

sure, but i always go back to the basic one, even after all this time, it's like playing scales if you're a musician. at the end of the day, a jab is a jab.

don't go to jersey dude, i heard it's a shithole. even though the boss lives there.

giphy.gif

don't go to jersey dude, i heard it's a shithole. even though the boss lives there.

Hey Khalil is just the leader of the pakistani bloods he just checks on us he doesn't kill people who aren't from new jersey and he's not a bad guy too.

Hey Khalil is just the leader of the pakistani bloods he just checks on us he doesn't kill people who aren't from new jersey and he's not a bad guy too.
i wouldn't worry about khalil, i'd be more worried about the wiseguys, vito, dino, guys like that.

ali had some good variety of his jabs, usually, he would slap with it, when he was young, he'd slice guys up that way, twisting it at the last second, he cut liston that way, in the seventies he didn't cut guys the same way with his punches. he usually didn't throw heavy jabs, about the only time i saw him trying to use the jab as a real hurting punch was the Jerry Quarry rematch where he was really putting power on it. if you watch him throw it into a camera without wraps and gloves, you 'll see that he threw it in a corkscrew fashion, leading with the pinky, not balling his fist at all, it was a beautiful thing to see, norman mailer had a great description of his varieties of jabs in The Fight. I always loved haglers vertical right jab, it was a powerpunch that could hurt guys, he caught SRL a couple times with it where it really knocked his whole body back.

well, is he a real figure? i never heard of him or any arab bloods.

well, is he a real figure? i never heard of him or any arab bloods.
No Khalil is black he's part of the original bloods, pakistani's made a deal with the bloods, so they formed the pakistani bloods in 2016. Khalil was then og of the bloods but they needed somebody to keep an eye on us pakistani bloods so they told him to do it.

Hasnt been active in ages but man did Ike Quartey have a solid, hard jab

Back