Best jabs.

i was never a fan, but why would that hurt his career? Because he offended people by not disputing it? by hedging on it? Barbara was a real bitch sometimes. Just seems mean to hurt someone's liveliehood just for a scoop. I'm a huge liberace fan but by the time the 80's rolled around, even he was saying that no one really cared about gayness anymore, and for the most part they didn't, not like they did when he was young, when a career could be ruined overnight by that kind of thing. Liberace was so obviously gay that the question itself was a joke.
I guess it pissed a lot of people off that he dodged the question when many already suspected that he was gay. That's why she was asking the question to begin with. It served to essentially confirm what they already figured because he didn't deny it. I think his career was going to go down regardless because he only had a couple hit songs that really did well on the charts IIRC.

go ahead, i've been challenged a couple times, I just laugh it off but it most likely wouldn't go to well for them if anything like that happened. Personally, I think just laughing it off is the best option. It's harder in real life but I'm getting better at that too. It's a waste of energy engaging with every jackass who comes along.
Not only is it waste of energy, it's also a great way to get an all expenses paid holiday.

]

Oh so there's only a step-in jab? I thought there were at least 5 different jabs... But hey you're the expert!

The 5 proper jabs are:
You stepping jab (step forward, rotate your hips a little bit, and turn fist over)
The stiff jab which is what one instructor taught me for an event that never happened(step [optional], lift shoulder up a bit to cover part of your jaw and chin, and put slight hip rotation into it)
The boxing jab (slight hip rotation [you should put hips into every punch], extend your arm, turn fist over and move your opposite shoulder back a little bit)
The king fu jab (extend arm with fist upright, more hip rotation, and pivot your heel on front foot to your opponent)
Gerry cooney Jab as I call it because he taught me to throw a jab like this and it helps me avoid getting hit a bunch of times (extend arm, rotate your fist all the way, and put more hip rotation into your jab, and move your head off the line.)

Those are the 5 proper jabs, and yes the kung fu jab I put in their because I know of 2 people who use it both in sparring and in a fight. Those are the only jabs you should be using. Until you get more experienced, now if you tell me the gym you train at i can have my cousin go over their and have a nice "friendly" spar with you.

The 5 proper jabs are:
You stepping jab (step forward, rotate your hips a little bit, and turn fist over)
The stiff jab which is what one instructor taught me for an event that never happened(step [optional], lift shoulder up a bit to cover part of your jaw and chin, and put slight hip rotation into it)
The boxing jab (slight hip rotation [you should put hips into every punch], extend your arm, turn fist over and move your opposite shoulder back a little bit)
The king fu jab (extend arm with fist upright, more hip rotation, and pivot your heel on front foot to your opponent)
Gerry cooney Jab as I call it because he taught me to throw a jab like this and it helps me avoid getting hit a bunch of times (extend arm, rotate your fist all the way, and put more hip rotation into your jab, and move your head off the line.)

Those are the 5 proper jabs, and yes the kung fu jab I put in their because I know of 2 people who use it both in sparring and in a fight. Those are the only jabs you should be using. Until you get more experienced, now if you tell me the gym you train at i can have my cousin go over their and have a nice "friendly" spar with you.

Interesting! I’ve never heard anyone categorising jabs.

I tend to fight off the back foot due to my length and I have a good jab, though it took me fckin years to get to where it is now. If I throw or faint a jab, moving my head off centre to the right, I’m generally coming back with a hard body shot (hook or straight), or straight right depending on my opponents defensive capabilities

Interesting! I’ve never heard anyone categorising jabs.

I tend to fight off the back foot due to my length and I have a good jab, though it took me fckin years to get to where it is now. If I throw or faint a jab, moving my head off centre to the right, I’m generally coming back with a hard body shot (hook or straight), or straight right depending on my opponents defensive capabilities

That's good, use your opponents reactions to your advantage that's a good tactic. How long you been training?

That's good, use your opponents reactions to your advantage that's a good tactic. How long you been training?

I’ve been boxing on and off for 25 years. Still love it but I’m getting too old, and the youngsters I train with are alot quicker than me nowadays. Got loads of injuries on my left side from boxing and kickboxing so just have to try and work around it. My jab has evolved over the years, I think training at different gyms has been a big help because you can pick up and learn different shit from different coaches.

I’ve been boxing on and off for 25 years. Still love it but I’m getting too old, and the youngsters I train with are alot quicker than me nowadays. Got loads of injuries on my left side from boxing and kickboxing so just have to try and work around it. My jab has evolved over the years, I think training at different gyms has been a big help because you can pick up and learn different shit from different coaches.

That is true, you spar at different gyms you can get better and learn to deal with other styles. 25 years on and off? Damn you should've been pro after the 7th year lol.

That is true, you spar at different gyms you can get better and learn to deal with other styles. 25 years on and off? Damn you should've been pro after the 7th year lol.

It’s a hobby dude, and I’ve had big breaks as well, mainly due to partying and doing jobs where having facial bruising is not going to help me succeed. Never motivated, disciplined or nearly tough enough to ever consider that path.

I’ve learnt something different from every coach I’ve trained under in boxing and kickboxing. Even shit coaches. I’ve learnt to concentrate completely on stuff I do well and leave things that I’ve always struggled with. What I do well, I practise a lot.

It’s a hobby dude, and I’ve had big breaks as well, mainly due to partying and doing jobs where having facial bruising is not going to help me succeed. Never motivated, disciplined or nearly tough enough to ever consider that path.

I’ve learnt something different from every coach I’ve trained under in boxing and kickboxing. Even shit coaches. I’ve learnt to concentrate completely on stuff I do well and leave things that I’ve always struggled with. What I do well, I practise a lot.

Well that's good, you don't have to make it a career if you don't want especially when your not passionate about it.

Me I'm passionate about fighting, some people call me crazy for that but it's my passion. I don't know what I want to do yet, I'm planning on going into the military next year. But after the military I can turn it into anything it doesn't have to be a fight career although I would love to be on the boxing team in the military. But I would also like to use skills I will learn in military to help people. Especially put terrorist and thug life douchebags/gangsters in jail.

The 5 proper jabs are:

^this is like barely even touching the variety and kinds of jabs one can do. Read around the stickies and watch more fights on YouTube. That'll do u good.

^this is like barely even touching the variety and kinds of jabs one can do. Read around the stickies and watch more fights on YouTube. That'll do u good.

It's just the 5 main jabs that I know.

When @spacetime wants to man up and fight that's when I'll knock him out. But everybody knows he won't. And even I offered to send my cousin over to his gym, he lives in the uk, and use to train boxing with his brother he could literally destroy spacetime in his own gym
Man you’re such a loser lol

What are you 15? Trying to fight people over the internet. Never seen anything so pathetic in my life

Man you’re such a loser lol

What are you 15? Trying to fight people over the internet. Never seen anything so pathetic in my life

Excuse me sir, but if I was 15 I would have a name on here like fortniter lol. Stfu, you wouldn't say that shit to my face lol.

Excuse me sir, but if I was 15 I would have a name on here like fortniter lol. Stfu, you wouldn't say that shit to my face lol.
What would you do if I said it to your face? Lol you’re a joke dude. You wouldn’t do shit

Keyboard warrior. No one is impressed by your tough talk here. Pathetic

Back