Best jabs.

What about this guy. @ironkhan57

Ok everybody has seen my shadowboxing videos, and my bagwork videos everyone knows my jabs are better then that. And when I went back to one of my old gyms that had a hall of Famer boxer teaching over their he was actually impressed by my jab and asked me how long I've been boxing (I started boxing when I got to that gym after doing a year of kickboxing and a year of training myself due to my mom being a "pakistani mom".) It was one mistake in the video.

I'd say Golovkin, Mikey Garcia, Jacobs and Crawford all have solid jabs.

Last edited:

When @spacetime wants to man up and fight that's when I'll knock him out. But everybody knows he won't. And even I offered to send my cousin over to his gym, he lives in the uk, and use to train boxing with his brother he could literally destroy spacetime in his own gym

When @spacetime wants to man up and fight that's when I'll knock him out. But everybody knows he won't. And even I offered to send my cousin over to his gym, he lives in the uk, and use to train boxing with his brother he could literally destroy spacetime in his own gym
so what, it's stupid to challenge people over the net.

so what, it's stupid to challenge people over the net.
Can't I have my fun God dammit. I get bored at work and at home. Why can't I just challenge people for the help of it and if they follow through that will be even better.

go ahead, i've been challenged a couple times, I just laugh it off but it most likely wouldn't go to well for them if anything like that happened. Personally, I think just laughing it off is the best option. It's harder in real life but I'm getting better at that too. It's a waste of energy engaging with every jackass who comes along.

one thing i do wish though, is that more young men would just fight it out instead of someone ending up stabbed or dead. Using a weapon doesn't really take any skills and no one really wins because then the law gets who ever "won".

Back