Best jab ever thrown in MMA

tumblr_m9e19sHT2r1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

More like a hook than a jab don't you think...

Don Frye leveled that big, fat 400 pound guy with a jab, back in the early UFC days. Then Tank went on to level Frye with a similar jab, and almost finished him.
I was going to bring up the jab Tank popped Frye with. I'm surprised someone else remembered that

Damned if I know. But it was a pure arm punch with his lead hand that wasn't part of a combo, so resembles a jab.

its a right hook but the swing is so short that it almost looks like a jab
im surprised that slept Lawler

Gsp vs Koscheck, accumulative damage over the course of the fight was ridiculous considering it was from predominantly constant jabs.

This was the most memorable use of a jab in my mind too. GSP evolved this jab after his knees began to go. It earned him 5 defences and millions of dollars.

GSP had a real good lead jab
Gsp vs Koscheck, accumulative damage over the course of the fight was ridiculous considering it was from predominantly constant jabs.
That fight should be used in MMA gyms everywhere to show how effective the jab can be in an MMA fight. Josh was so scared about the takedown that he froze every time that jab came at him.

Honestly that Cerrone jab wasn't very technical, he didn't really put much behind it.

Still hilarious with how well it was placed and the effect though.

Back