Best jab ever thrown in MMA

i3tpc9.jpg
It's not MMA but this is cool

Not the best jab, but Mousasi won this fight with his endless jabs
tumblr_mkwlhcpp281rg8g1xo3_400.gif

Mousasi the dream catcher against ilir latifa.
Otherwise gsp by tmdefault because he invented the jab in MMA in 2010

yea but that doesnt count because anderson was probably juiced back then, and forrest was already even more unco from popping all those xanax the day before the fight.

The right jab before the last left straight that dropped Mendes was solid. The perfect place marker
cm4_360.gif

Lamas had a nice one vs. Bermudez

CrispMerryAfricanfisheagle.gif

*edit* someone beat me to it.

Are you admitting you're wrong?

You are one of the only people that thinks thats a jab. Stop embarrassing yourself. Even the definition of a jab shit you googled and posted showed you were wrong.

A lead hook and a jab are two different things

Looks like a jab for me from this point of view. Especially considering how Nick's body rotates while punching.

This is embarrassing. How can you be a big enough MMA fan that you join a MMA forum and you still don't know what a jab or a lead hook are? His arm comes from the side on an angle, his elbow is pointed out not down, his body rotates back, the punch doesn't come in straight, and look at Robbies head torque sideways. Its clearly a hook.

LOL are you saying your body doesn't rotate on a hook? Your body rotates more on a hook then any punch

The right jab before the last left straight that dropped Mendes was solid. The perfect place marker
cm4_360.gif

It was nice, but it was thrown as a feeler jab to find the gauge the range for the straight left after. Conor hits so fucking hard though that it looked like it hurt Chad

You know what I just noticed? When Eddie is backing, he missteps for some reason, you can see his leg shaking a bit before the jab. Thus, his body is focused in balance, and that's right when the jab comes, directly to the chin. That's some nice timing by Cowboy, with some lluck too

Back