- Tony Yoka

28 yo, 6'7, 82 reach, 8-0 (7 KO)

- Filip Hrgovic

28, 6'6, 12-0 (10 KO)

- Daniel Dubois

23, 6'5, 78 reach, 15-0 (14 KO)

- Frank Sanchez

28, 6'4, 78 reach, 16-0-1 (12 KO)

Hrgovic/Dubois are past prospect status IMO. Makhmudov is the right answer though.

Hrgovic easy, you can see it's a matter of time and not chance before we see him at the very top. If Dubois beats Joyce he is the WBO title contender already so IDK if we can count him a prospect anymore. Yoka has an interesting fight this friday. I like Majidov and Wallin. That Wardley guy looked good last night too.

What about hemi the heat ahio, ns prospect to keep an eye out for, trains with junior fa

Is James Wilson good? Said he fights like a young Mike Tyson.
Also trains with Toney.

few names;

- Arslanbek Makhmudov

31 yo, 6'6, 11-0 (100% KO)

- Tony Yoka

28 yo, 6'7, 82 reach, 8-0 (7 KO)

- Filip Hrgovic

28, 6'6, 12-0 (10 KO)

- Daniel Dubois

23, 6'5, 78 reach, 15-0 (14 KO)

- Frank Sanchez

28, 6'4, 78 reach, 16-0-1 (12 KO)

Any fight between 2 of these guys would be interesting. I lean towards Hrgovic but he tends to rely on his chin a little too much to handle the power of elite HWs. We'll see.

1- frank sanchez faure that cuban guy, he is skilled and fast with good power and excellent shape
2- Jared Anderson

Im linking Alen "Savage" Babić...

Not sure he can get to top 10, but overall good for boxing... Old school style, hes hungry, love it, think he might bring some fresh eyes to the boxing world...

I know Tom Little wasnt much of a test last saturday, but it was refreshing to see a HW just go in and beat the shit out of the other dude in a boxing ring like were in 1920s or something.

Im linking Alen "Savage" Babić...

Not sure he can get to top 10, but overall good for boxing... Old school style, hes hungry, love it, think he might bring some fresh eyes to the boxing world...

I know Tom Little wasnt much of a test last saturday, but it was refreshing to see a HW just go in and beat the shit out of the other dude in a boxing ring like were in 1920s or something.
Out of dillian’s fighters i think Fabio Wardley is the better prospect. Don’t get me wrong I like babic but think wardley is more modern day and seems to have some great power

Out of dillian’s fighters i think Fabio Wardley is the better prospect. Don’t get me wrong I like babic but think wardley is more modern day and seems to have some great power

babic is too small for HW. Could he make CW? I’m a fan whatever he does, fun to watch and really likeable fella as well

Wardley is a great prospect based on how long he has been fighting. Loved his interview the other day. Refreshingly honest and articulate. He told us what the unanswered questions are!

As long as he can take a hard shot, and doesn’t gas after 5 rounds, I think he could be a top contender. He’s clearly every athletic and a natural fighter. You can’t get to where he is now that quickly without that attitude and natural ability. He’s got a very steep learning curve though but I expect we’ll see some big improvements over the next 2 years

babic is too small for HW. Could he make CW? I’m a fan whatever he does, fun to watch and really likeable fella as well

Wardley is a great prospect based on how long he has been fighting. Loved his interview the other day. Refreshingly honest and articulate. He told us what the unanswered questions are!

As long as he can take a hard shot, and doesn’t gas after 5 rounds, I think he could be a top contender. He’s clearly every athletic and a natural fighter. You can’t get to where he is now that quickly without that attitude and natural ability. He’s got a very steep learning curve though but I expect we’ll see some big improvements over the next 2 years
WTF was that over the wkend? Lartey was looking up for it, then he started wincing and was clubbed over like a sack of spuds?

Babic doesn’t want to fight at cruiser even though he easily could and dillion thinks he should.

Wardley I am more impressed with in every fight. You can see the S&C work he has been doing is coming through in the ring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back