best hw prospect

I just checked out Wardley, I'd heard his name but not watched any of his fights. I've just watched his last 6 fights in chronological order and I'm impressed! What a natural fighter for someone with no amateur experience. The guy is as natural as I've ever seen. He makes some basic mistakes but that's due to his lack of experience but he more than makes up for it with ability. His hand speed is excellent. For someone with no amateur experience he has a brilliant jab. His punch picking is excellent and he has very good power. Some of the best uppercuts I've seen of a HW. I can't believe how quickly this kid has picked up boxing. He is a true natural. I'll definitely be watching all of his fights from now on. The only doubt I have is, is he really 6'5"? He doesn't look that big.

If he irons out his mistakes, crossing feet, walking instead of shuffling, turning his back, backing up in straight lines then I think the sky's the limit. He is the most naturally talented HW I've seen in a long time, perhaps since Mike Tyson. And he looks to have a good chin too.

I'm gonna have to watch his fights now.

Bakhodir Jalolov is another up n comer.
This guy is still competing at Amateur and pro simultaneously and knocking mofos out... WEIRD FLEX BUT OK...

These two KO wins are were this month:

I guess he still really really wants to go to the olympics lol: Bakhodir Jalolov is One Win Away From Securing Olympic Spot - Boxing News (boxingscene.com)

6"7 and 26 with 8-0 as pro all by KO
He should quit the ammy bs, as I see him causing major danger for the champions while he's a hungry dog.

I'm sick of all these tall fighters getting touted.

There's probably some unheralded 6'2" fighter that will spark all of these guys.

Jared Anderson
do you guys notice any weaknesses in his game?

Reactions: Ruv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back