Best Hands in MMA and Most underrated Hands in MMA

Jblizzle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
As the title says who has the best hands in MMA (Not asking who is the best Boxer) and Who has the most underrated hands in MMA in your opinion.

Best hands was actually really hard for me to pick But I Went with JDS

1_22_02_09_1_05_3578udf.gif

2qs9zrd_jpg.gif
fabricio-werdum-junioosuq0.gif

The most underrated imo is Eddie Alvarez he might have the the best hands in the 155 division speed power and He's very technical plus he likes to work the body which is a big plus for me.

tumblr_mbupptC9qP1rrwwgco1_r1_400.gif
2wd3nn9_medium.gif

eddie-alvarez_tatsuya-kawajiri.gif

What are your picks?

Best: A. Silva, JDS

Underrated: Aldo

Very few can put combos together like Dos Santos, another good combo puncher is Vitor.

Vitor is actually pretty underrated on these forums as well.

hqslomobelfortvsfranklin.gif

vitor-belfort_yoshiki-takahashi.gif

Don't know who has the best but for underrated I went wih Glover and Michael McDonald.

Cub Swanson has underrated hands and best hands go to the Spider

most underrated goes to Rory Mac, who no one gave a chance against BJ Penn on the feet, only to put on one of the best technical displays of striking witnessed in 2012. That shuffle also could have made Sugar Ray Leonard blush.

Most underrated: Mighty mouse.

As an honorable mention I'd have brought up Mike Richman whose boxing was looking pretty clean but I guess I'll have to replace him with Shahbulat shamhalaev now.

Very few can put combos together like Dos Santos, another good combo puncher is Vitor.

Vitor is actually pretty underrated on these forums as well.

hqslomobelfortvsfranklin.gif

vitor-belfort_yoshiki-takahashi.gif

In these type of discussions Vitor is THE Godfather

Alessio Sakara has the most underrated hands and some of the best

fifi_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Too bad his chin fails him so often.

Jake Shields for most under rated hands. He has been landing some heavy bombs in his last fights. He doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Alessio Sakara has the most underrated hands and some of the best

fifi_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Too bad his chin fails him so often.

Sakara would be one of the top MW in the ufc if it weren't for his chin imo

Most underrated: Mighty mouse.

As an honorable mention I'd have brought up Mike Richman whose boxing was looking pretty clean but I guess I'll have to replace him with Shahbulat shamhalaev now.

I was thinking about putting DJ as my underated as well but his overall kickboxing is so damn good I pay more attention to his combos involving kicks than his hands exclusively (which are superb).

Back