Best Hands in MMA and Most underrated Hands in MMA

Best: I would give either to Silva or JDS with Belfort coming close. Underrated: I would say probably Rory Macdonald after the beating he gave to BJ.

Alessio Sakara has the most underrated hands and some of the best

fifi_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Too bad his chin fails him so often.

Good pick, in close quarters his hands and combos are very good. To date isn't he the only person to drop Cote

The best Boxers in MMA are Anderson and Dos Santos.

I heard somebody put down a name besides Anderson Silva for best hands. Any other response should be instant ban for obvious trolling.

the only thing that counts is effectiveness.

it doesnt matter whether they are not technical or if they look sloppy.

if it works in mma is the only thing that counts

I think Anderson Silva has the best boxing in MMA. JDS, Edgar and Mighty Mouse definitely deserve a mention if anyone says one of those guys I won't argue. Maybe as far as best hands if you mean just best at throwing punches without worrying about the rest of boxing I think maybe Belfort is really the best he is so fast and powerful when he actually throws punches (yes I'm still bitter about that Jones fight why not unload on Jones if you want to go to the ground anyway?)

Swanson has some seriously underrated hands.

I was thinking of him too; he has better hands than Aldo if you ask me. But Aldo's kicks are on another level.

Edit: I wasn't counting Toney or Mercer because they are really boxers who have shown no real grappling training.

for underrated im going with cub swanson he looked really really good against ross pearson who not only has a solid chin but great hands, footwork, head movement, and mma boxing and swanson beat him on the feet.

the only thing that counts is effectiveness.

it doesnt matter whether they are not technical or if they look sloppy.

if it works in mma is the only thing that counts

yep that why I asked who has the best hands instead of asking who's the boxer

for underrated im going with cub swanson he looked really really good against ross pearson who not only has a solid chin but great hands, footwork, head movement, and mma boxing and swanson beat him on the feet.

swansons hands have looked great as of late

Best: Mark Hunt.
Underrated: From reading this thread, Mark Hunt.

I'm really surprised no one mentioned Hunto before you his hands are his most dangerous weapon

Most underrated is Jordan Mein and also potentially the best boxing in the sport. When he finally signs with Zuffa people will finally see the kid's skills.

Back