Best Hands in MMA and Most underrated Hands in MMA

that kid is a beast and he's only 23 i can't ait to see him in the ufc

He already potentially has the best hands in the sport yet he is never talked about. The sky is the limit for him.

Good pick, in close quarters his hands and combos are very good. To date isn't he the only person to drop Cote

He knocked Cote out cold, with a hammerfist to the ear, may I add, perfectly legal.

No one's even been able to hurt Cote before, Anderson hit him with like 5 knees from the clinch and Cote didn't even seem phased.

method=get&s=patrick-cote-alessio-sakara-gif-11-19-12-12-39-11-431.gif

1st punch was to the side of the head
2nd punch missed the head hit the shoulder
3rd punch was to the ear
4th punch was to the back because Cote went down
5th punch missed the head completely
6th punch was to the side of the head
7th and finishing punch was to the side of the head
8th punch for good measure was to the side of the head

In short, Sakara was robbed of probably the biggest win of his career.

Best hands in MMA would have to go to either Anderson Silva or Nate Diaz. Most underrated would probably be Martin Kampmann or Mike Richman.

Anderson has the best hands.

Ross Pearson has underrated hands. His hands are excellent but his chin isn't.

Best: Anderson Silva. There are so many subtleties in his striking its a beautiful thing to watch.

Underrated: would have to agree with Sakara. His chin and TDD fail him most times but his striking alone is clearly top notch. If his chin could back up his boxing, he'd be a top 10 middleweight easily.

Best: Anderson Silva, JDS, Gegard or Hunto maybe.
Underrated: Gegard no doubt. No one at LHW can stand with that guy.

Best hands in MMA would have to go to either Anderson Silva or Nate Diaz. Most underrated would probably be Martin Kampmann or Mike Richman.

Richman definitely has some nice hands

555141066.gif

Kampann has great technique on his punches
3.gif
martinkampmanndropsdiegosanchezufconversus3.gif

He also has a beautiful short counter hook that I LOVE

Nate definitely has great hands
tumblr_mcmion8Z0y1qfrkf9o3_250.gif
ufc-135-diaz-gomi-1.gif
4.gif

his hands also looked nasty against Marcus Davis he had Davis looking like he grew a second head

Richman definitely has some nice hands

555141066.gif

Kampann has great technique on his punches
3.gif
martinkampmanndropsdiegosanchezufconversus3.gif

He also has a beautiful short counter hook that I LOVE

Nate definitely has great hands
tumblr_mcmion8Z0y1qfrkf9o3_250.gif
ufc-135-diaz-gomi-1.gif
4.gif

his hands also looked nasty against Marcus Davis he had Davis looking like he grew a second head
I agree.
And underrated, I would definitely interject Gray Maynard. His results speak for themselves.

Underrated goes to this guy because he has better offensive boxing than the champ yet not many want to agree with it ->

Tim_Sylvia_vs_Andrei_Arlovski_9.gif

arlovksi_sylvia2.gif

andrei-arlovski_ben-rothwell.gif

arlovski_buentello.gif

andrei-arlovski_roy-nelson.gif

I agree.
And underrated, I would definitely interject Gray Maynard. His results speak for themselves.

Yea Maynard has scary power in his hands

izb055.jpg
1.gif

Underrated goes to this guy because he has better offensive boxing than the champ yet not many want to agree with it ->

Tim_Sylvia_vs_Andrei_Arlovski_9.gif

arlovksi_sylvia2.gif

andrei-arlovski_ben-rothwell.gif

andrei-arlovski_roy-nelson.gif

Its crazy how much Sakara and Arlovski remind me of each other

Its crazy how much Sakara and Arlovski remind me of each other

I don't really see it except for the way they both throw uppercuts. Sakara never had that sniper killshot that Arlovski has. I mean just look at that right he dropped Sylvia with in the first 2 fights. How many HW's in MMA have you seen throw that crisp and quick of a punch? You only saw that kind of shit in Pro Boxing pre-2000's.

arlovksi_sylvia2.gif

I don't really see it except for the way they both throw uppercuts. Sakara never had that sniper killshot that Arlovski has. I mean just look at that right he dropped Sylvia with in the first 2 fights. How many HW's have you seen throw that crisp and quick of a punch?

arlovksi_sylvia2.gif

I say they both remind of each other because they both have great hands, both have good ground games and imo they both would be near the top of their divisions if not the top if it wasn't for their chins

I don't really see it except for the way they both throw uppercuts. Sakara never had that sniper killshot that Arlovski has. I mean just look at that right he dropped Sylvia with in the first 2 fights. How many HW's in MMA have you seen throw that crisp and quick of a punch? You only saw that kind of shit in Pro Boxing pre-2000's.

arlovksi_sylvia2.gif

This guy threw a pretty crisp straight right too

Overhandright.gif
Rizzo_KO_Barnett_2.gif

Rizzo-KO-Telligman.gif

Back