Best "Greens" for your buck?

I picked up the Vitamin Shoppe brand BioGreens today to see how I feel it stacks up to Greens+.

oooh so it's kinda the same just with extra whey?

yeah let's see how we go, i'll read the label before i buy it next time. LOL

Didn't see your reply. Yeah I think so, check out the label. Your pic says WPI so that's a good start. I imagine the first ingredient is WPI and the remainder is the original greens+ formula. Must be good stuff, greens+ is very reputable as you would know.
edit: You probably pay a premium for the whey to be mixed with the greens+, so it's probably cheaper getting them separate next time.

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I wanted to try Greens+ but I couldnt find it anywhere local to me. So I went ahead and picked up the Trader Joes (actually the name on it is Trader Darwin's ^_~) "Very Green" for $9.99 only. It has 35 table spoons for those interested. The bottle says one table spoon is a full serving, about what do you guys take per day? How many servings of veggies would one get from one table spoon, approximately anyways?

In water, the TJ brand is pretty bad, but I got some mango orange juice from the store, and I swear to god when I mix it in that stuff I cant taste the veggies at all. One heaping tblspoon in that stuff and Im good to go! :p

I dont know if I can feel much difference after taking the stuff for a lil over a week, but I did seem to be more alert at my EVOC course this past week, which would normally put me to sleep learning about common sense driving practices for 12 hours behind the desk. Actually driving the ambulance thru the road courses was a blast though! :)

Has anyone discovered the relative amounts of the ingredients inside of the Trader Darwin's Very Green? I just went out and bought a 10 oz jar and they list the ingredients but not the amounts of each. Alfalfa is listed first and it's a pretty cheap ingredient (perhaps a lot of filler?). Hope it's legit.

One good thing is that they use Wheatgrass *juice* powder which should be a lot more concentrated than the wheatgrass leaf powder.

If I call Trader Joe's do they have to give me the relative amounts of ingredients?

Back