Best "Greens" for your buck?

Broccoli and spinach are pretty cheap per lbs.

yeah but there is a lot of stuff in greens+ beyond simple vegetables like broccoli and spinach...though i do say we should all eat our veggies too

I would like to cast my vote for puritan's life greens. They're having their annual buy 1, get 2 free sale so it's 3 bottles of life greens for the price of 1. Looking at the ingredient list, it appears to be very comparable to many other greens.

Greens+ for me as well. Although I take 1/2 a regular dose to stretch it out some more.

If someone could, please post the amount of servings in the Trader Joe's greens. Next time I go shopping i'll definitely pick up a bottle $9.99 can't go wrong with that.

or you could look at the bottle when you're shopping and decide then.

sorry if its been said but are greens in pill form as good as greens in the powder form?

they got a nice deal at GNC and I was thinking of purchasing.

GNC ultra maximum green "ultra mega greens". good shit.

Greens+ is the best.....i get em free so i can't complain.....

even better is when you mix greens+ with multi+ and drown it back with protein+........it's an extreme PLUS+++! lol.

Green Phytofoods are for a great price, but I looking for something more potent with a suitable price.

I usually add green veggies to every meal.

I prefer spinach or turnip green best.

FUCK did i buy the wrong Greens+?

I just wanted to buy a supplement to help increase my vegetable intake...

I just wanted something to up my vegetable intake

FUCK did i buy the wrong Greens+?

I just wanted to buy a supplement to help increase my vegetable intake...

I just wanted something to up my vegetable intake

Yeah I think that's a mix of whey and greens. Not the pure Greens+ like this one:

I'm sure it's still good stuff, but get the pure greens+ next time without whey on the label.

oooh so it's kinda the same just with extra whey?

yeah let's see how we go, i'll read the label before i buy it next time. LOL

Back