Best "Greens" for your buck?

ViciousVendetta

White Belt
Reaction score
Im looking to supplement my daily food intake with some greens, and Ive read many good things about the powdered greens you can mix with water / juice. I do my best eating real veggies during the day, but on work days that can be tough considering Im an EMT and am confined to my ambulance for hours at a time. And Im not a big fan of most veggies anyways, chugging something gross would work better for me than chewing. :p I tried to search for this topic by the way, couldnt find anying much. ><

So Im just looking for a good brand to pick up. Ive read about the GNC one, and something about one Randy Couture takes, I just want a good brand of greens thats not overly expensive. Thanks!

Randy's is expensive but it looks like pretty good stuff. I use GNC's. Many other people use Greens+.

I like greens+

I also want to try trader joes greens. It is dirt cheap compared to most greens supplements.

add another vote for greens+

rather economical, and by FAR the best tasting greens supplement I've used, including the GNC one, Now's PhytoGreens, Randy's green pills, and Light Force (Randy's former greens).

I cast my vote for Trader Joe's greens powder.

Greens+ gets my vote; if a powdered greens supplement is really cheap, and seems too good to be true, it probably is. IMO, you get what you pay for in this department.

When I used to work straight EMS and we did roving deployment, I'd carry my powdered greens in a shaker cup, and just add water when I had a chance. I sympathize, bro. For many years I ate many meals looking out the windshield of an ambulance.

there is no such thing as trader joes in texas (to my knowledge) is that a northern thing?

ive got this organic greens that i get from the nutrition store by my house, cheaper than greens+, also organic and no fillers... quite nice check if you can find it, its in a darker bottle with a green and blue label

NOW's Phytogreens are about $16/mo and are very comparable to most other greens products I've checked.

Trader Joe's is 9.99 per bottle. I don't remember off hand how many servings that gets you, but it's pretty cheap.

i always used the gnc greens

im gonna give greens+ a go

Broccoli and spinach are pretty cheap per lbs.

I take Greens+, but I only take 2/3tsp a day because it's so damn expensive! $65 per 510ml : (

Greens+ I only take 2 tsp because it is expensive..lol

Although, mine is only $40 :)

Jarrow Super Green Defense and Biochem 100% Greens and Whey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back