Best Grappler In The UFC?

It's relevant to the thread. His panic-grappling is top of the food chain. Don't be upset, you should be thrilled your favorite fighter is the best at something.
Dear God you're pathetic. Rent free buddy, rent free.

Sorry kid Cruz and Sakuraba are my favorite fighters.

Gsp or Khabib on the wrestling for MMA. Palahares for the submissions

Dear God you're pathetic. Rent free buddy, rent free.

Sorry kid Cruz and Sakuraba are my favorite fighters.

Keep crying and responding bud. Hopefully when you hit puberty you'll get over Conor.

:kiss:

Jones has 95% take down defense with 20 fights in the UFC. When he used his wrestling offensively it was also great.

Keep going, let the tears flow. Show everyone how much you love him.
You're trying too hard buddy. Almost 11k posts in less than two years, oh wait I'm arguing with a guy that has no life.

Let the insults and tears out. Keep going bud.
mvnxzqbXOrGzbJhlIiwfc9VHwQVJkL56T_hB8F8zxEY.jpg

Correct answer!!

None of the above mentioned bums even won an AMATEUR Wrestling or grappling (aside from Maia) championship or Olympic gold medal.

CM Punk was the professional wrestling
Open weight champion of the fucking world!
He was defending his belt 2 times every month for like a year and a half, lets that sink in

DC won multiple Am championships in HS and in Juco...not to mention the Pan American Games.

I could go on about each person listed, and and their Am accomplishments, but no need to after my first example.
Learn to read.

All the things you are listing is amateur achievements. There is a reason it’s called Amateur! DC is a nobody on the professional wrestling circuit. CM Punk was world champion open weight in professional wrestling. That super seeds DCs best achievement which was not winning gold in AMATEUR olympics

Ps: I am trolling man get with it

Back