Best Fighter in GOT Tournament | Semis | #1) Barristan Selmy vs #9) Daemon Blackfyre

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
#1) Barristan Selmy

O0qDtEz.jpg

#9) Daemon Blackfyre

rdJRzPM.jpg

---------

Bracket:

20yHnWB.jpg

Guidelines:

- For all matchups both fighters are in their Prime
- No Intel
- Intent is to Kill
- Voting will close 24 hours after the thread is made

**Book Discussion past the current episode is fine, but please keep it within spoiler tags.

Blackfyre on his best day > Selmy on his best day.

Selmy on an average day > Blackfyre on an average day.

As much as I want Selmy to win, Daemon has the VS factor, along with size and strength.

Someone actually named their son Demon Blackfire?

Didn't one of these guys face the red viper in the last round?

I'm going to need information on both of them before I can make a decision.

Barriston in his prime would walk all over prime Melanie Griffith there.

this is the first one i think would be a dag out battle.

Prime Selmy is one of the best swords in the realm.

Wow tough choice. I'm going to go with Barristan because even though the stories about Blackfyre are impressive I'm going to guess that they've been exaggerated over time.

Tough fight, but Selmy at his peak was equal to Dayne in skill, but Dayne had the superior Weapon.

So I think this puts Selmy above Deamon, who also has a superior weapon, but isn't as skilled as Dayne or Selmy.

Non book-readers don't have enough info on Daemon Blackfyre so they don't know what kind of legend he was. Selmy will probably win by a landslide because of this.

There is so little information on Daemon's skills, and no way of knowing if what we have heard is accurate. On top of that, even assuming Daemon was very bit as good as is rumored, it would still be an even match.

Voted for Selmy

Selmy. Tourney should have just been tv show. Then the fucking legend of gin alley would have been in it.

I'm gonna back Selmy just to be safe. He is comparable to Arthur Dayne with regular swords, who I would say may be the GOAT out of everyone. The hype behind Daemon may or may not be completely warranted, we don't really know how good he was with reliable testimony.

Not voting as I haven't read the books and Barristan I've only seen on the show as an old fart who hasn't done anything of importance and I have no idea who this Daemon guy is.

Back