---------

Bracket:

Ut8vfdW.jpg

Guidelines:

- For all matchups both fighters are in their Prime
- No Intel
- Intent is to Kill
- Voting will close 48 hours after the thread is made

**Book Discussion past the current episode is fine, but please keep it within spoiler tags.

This one was tough for me. Prime Jaime was a bad ass. If the hound is hungry and would get to eat as many chickens as he wanted if he won, I'd pick him. I went with Jaime tho cause I think he was probably more skilled and much quicker.

I voted Jaime but I think it's a true pick'em here.

Jaime = probably had better training

Hound = more live experience

I voted for The Hound because i like him more than Jaime

I voted Jaime but I think it's a true pick'em here.

Jaime = probably had better training

Hound = more live experience

Agreed. Hound has killed more, but Jamie's competetion was tougher.

This one is pretty tough.

Prime (two-handed) Jaime is supposedly one of the best, as per the opinion of Arthur Dayne and many others. Hound is bigger and stronger, using a heavier sword and (probably) heavier armor but Jaime is in weighty armor as well.

I'm going to go with the Vegas odds and choose the oath-breaking sister fucker.

The Hound , even if Jaime has both hands , the Hound is bigger more vicious and I think he can wear Jaime down.

Prime Jaime likely beats the Hound, he's an all time great. I won't pick him against Dayne if he gets to the next round, though.

Jaime was a tourney fighter. His only confirmed kills are Jory and an old decrepit king with conspiracy issues.

the hound has proven himself in the show and in the book much more

not even close. this is a mummer's farce

Jaime was a tourney fighter. His only confirmed kills are Jory and an old decrepit king with conspiracy issues.

When rob captured him, one of the guys said they should kill him because he took out like seven of their men on his own before they could get him.

Back