Best card of the year?

I thought last weeks card was outstanding, moreso than last night which the 2nd n 3rd rounds of the Main were kind of boring to me

6 first round finishes
3 second round finishes
3 went to the judges - 1 Draw, which was the worst 3 rounds of the night with exception to round 1 of Murphy v Shakirova, Wood vs Kenney which was outstanding and Whittaker Cannonier which was very high level & competitive number 1 contender match

Overall a good mix of young prospects in thier debuts, some youth ready to move into the top ranks, a mix of submissions, plenty of displays of KO power, high level chess matches and if you're not a Khabib hater, we got to see the highest level MMA fighter of this era display his skills within his prime form

I thought last weeks card was outstanding, moreso than last night which the 2nd n 3rd rounds of the Main were kind of boring to me

6 first round finishes
3 second round finishes
3 went to the judges - 1 Draw, which was the worst 3 rounds of the night with exception to round 1 of Murphy v Shakirova, Wood vs Kenney which was outstanding and Whittaker Cannonier which was very high level & competitive number 1 contender match

Overall a good mix of young prospects in thier debuts, some youth ready to move into the top ranks, a mix of submissions, plenty of displays of KO power, high level chess matches and if you're not a Khabib hater, we got to see the highest level MMA fighter of this era display his skills within his prime form

Yeah I keep hearing the #1 drawback of this card was little top tier elite level talent.

I still agree with @Substance Abuse- match ups matter and this card had excellent matches.

Ah finally, just how good is Greg Hardy?

I keep expecting him to lose, and he just doesnt.

Now, I get his competition has been not ranked, but a UFC win (even at heavyweight) still means something.
I think Hardy will settle into his role of HW gatekeeper.

I’m just catching up on the fights now and it looks like it was a straight banger.

Just so happens there was no WMMA...

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif
Yeah, even though there was no WMMA it was still a really good card.

Just goes to show that the guy fights can be just as entertaining, amirite?!?

Yeah I keep hearing the #1 drawback of this card was little top tier elite level talent.

I still agree with @Substance Abuse- match ups matter and this card had excellent matches.

No, I agree @Substance Abuse is on point there as usual, don't mistake my reply as a knock on last night, just that I enjoyed last weeks much more based on the points I mentioned

Yeah, even though there was no WMMA it was still a really good card.

Just goes to show that the guy fights can be just as entertaining, amirite?!?

Ban.

No, I agree @Substance Abuse is on point there as usual, don't mistake my reply as a knock on last night, just that I enjoyed last weeks much more based on the points I mentioned

Out of likes, but liked.

for me it's 249, from prelims to the mainevent every fight was good

Yeah the planets just seemed to align for this one. Great card for new fans. Shame not many people will see it!

I'm not so big on names unless it's a PPV and even then, a handful of great match ups can overcome a lack of undercard names for me if the top two fights are stellar.

Back