Best bud might be losing his mind.

try to fuck his fiance to see if her intentions towards your friend are true. if she rejects you, she is a faithful girl (or you are ugly). if she fucks you, you have evedence to show him plus you got laid

I mean, I don't wanna sit here and tell him not to marry her. I'd like to convince him not to put her name on the house because if divorce happens, hes going to get wrecked. Point blank period. If hes going to do this, he needs to get an iron clad prenup.
That’s probably good advice. At least with financial protection your friend can separate the emotional to the practical and communicate that. If she’s legit she won’t push it.

Sucks really....this bitch is probably great at feeding his ego and making him feel like she needs him to protect her and take care of her. You have to be direct with him and if you guys have other friends, I would suggest you speak to them first and few of you raise it together. Make it clear as day how reckless this is. He will probably tell you to fuck off. But I am sure once he calms down and start to think, it will dawn on him. Its still a while until November....but stay consistent in your views. Good chance he will wake up once you create doubt in his mind.

That’s probably good advice. At least with financial protection your friend can separate the emotional to the practical and communicate that. If she’s legit she won’t push it.

At this point, I feel like its common sense and logical to at least do that.

Hmmm, thought this was going to he about a friend going crazy but he's just blinded by the pussy... Happens to the best of us and he will learn his lesson hopefully he comes out ok...

Good luck but sane people dealing with women and infatuation are almost impossible to deal with. I have tried a couple times with my homies and it usually is 1st fuck you stay out of my business then later fuck I fucked up etc..

Your best choice is to blow him and see if he puts your name on the house as well

{<doc}

giphy.gif

If you still haven't seen him, here's how to deal with the manically depressed.

LISTEN

Ask the question that will get him talking, and shut the fuck up until you understand. Dont tell him what to do, even if his reason is bonkers. Just understand his point of view. Hes desperate for someone like that, and once he notices he has that, hes more liable to listen to your advice.

Just don't go in with gun blazing telling him hes wrong. He'll walk away. It's more important to him that someone understands. Probably why hes getting married because shes actually trying.

Whether its your "place" or not shouldn't matter, imo. If you care enough for this person that you feel an obligation to help guide him away from a destructive path, then do what you feel is right.

If he blows up at you and tells you to fuck off, then at the end of the day, you did what you could for a friend and that's what matters. If I were in your shoes, I'd feel better trying to help a dear friend and having him blow me off, then if I just decided that helping him was out of my boundary because it just wasn't my place and watching his life fall apart when I knew I could've helped prevent such a thing from happening.

I mean, I don't wanna sit here and tell him not to marry her. I'd like to convince him not to put her name on the house because if divorce happens, hes going to get wrecked. Point blank period. If hes going to do this, he needs to get an iron clad prenup.
That's exactly what you need to do.

1 month. Met on Tinder.

That's absurd in almost any context(the one reasonable situation being that she's rich as fuck and putting houses in your homeboy's name).

That's exactly what you need to do.

1 month. Met on Tinder.

That's absurd in almost any context(the one reasonable situation being that she's rich as fuck and putting houses in your homeboy's name).

I know dude, but like other people have mentioned it's ended friendships. I've seen it happen myself too.

I know dude, but like other people have mentioned it's ended friendships. I've seen it happen myself too.
That's the risk but if you believe strongly in your opinion you need to speak up. He can disagree all he wants he his own man but if he gets pissed that's on him.

That's the risk but if you believe strongly in your opinion you need to speak up. He can disagree all he wants he his own man but if he gets pissed that's on him.

True. You got a very good point.

Good luck but sane people dealing with women and infatuation are almost impossible to deal with. I have tried a couple times with my homies and it usually is 1st fuck you stay out of my business then later fuck I fucked up etc..

Your best choice is to blow him and see if he puts your name on the house as well

tenor.gif

just be straight with him, seems like a lot in a short amount of time

Good luck @HTTR21 one of my best buds lost it about 8+ years ago.
Its incredibly difficult. Hopefully he's just being irrational due to his dad and that its not anything pathological.

True. You got a very good point.

i have reviewed the situation and my advice if you want to stay friends is to do nothing. if you call him nuts he will get defensive . If you question his love and atm hes head over heels he might deck ya and if the long shot plays out hes gonna think you hate his wife and also not want you around

Talk congratulate him and ask him something simple like tell me about her and listen to what comes out of his mouth.

Just keep an eye on him

This could be the start of him going nuts but buying a house and finding a wife it also just might be that his settle down switch has gone off

If hes always been impulsive that isnt going to change

More than likely if he isnt crazy or suicidal than no matter how it plays out he will live and either be happy or learn a lesson that wont last because hes impulsive

There isnt a good option for ya here dude other than hoping it all works out

What he is doing at the moment just from your description isnt that out of the ordinary but I dont know him well enough to sense his changes

Lastly when it comes to our friends girls and this is just a general thought on the topic ... If shes cheating or abusing the kids or doing some shit along those lines than it is usually best to say something but if it isnt dire it is usually best to let it sort itself out while you dont get involved other than being sympathetic . You dont even wanna say some shit like I new that bitch was no good because often times fools get back together and then thats out there

People are too hung up on the marriage part of this imo, when it's the pattern of questionable decision making that's the real issue.

Adults should be expected to be able to justify their decisions, especially to their friends, so I don't think you're stepping over any lines by bringing up the context here. Just try to go through each decision one by one - maybe he'll end up providing some decent reasons you just don't know about at the moment (though probably not for the last one).

Even if you don't change his mind in the moment, a seed of doubt and concern could eventually grow into something that will save him a load of future headaches. That's a possibility worth at least 1 difficult conversation.

Hey TS, you have that talk?

No. I can't get him alone. He told me they were doing wedding pictures earlier today... He invited me to go with him and her to the gym tomorrow but I'm taking a rest month because of lingering injuries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back