Besides old chinny Aldo, who has Conor 1 punch KOd?

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'll wait.

Here is a hint: Its no one. Conor has only one punch KOd an Aldo who we now know has gone chinny, and no one else. Khabib has never been knocked down or knocked out.

Bet the house on Khabib.

I didn't know Conor was only allowed to hit Khabib once.

He might win by punching him several times.

Buchinger.gif

As if one punch KOing Aldo is an insult. TS is a moron.

Old chinny Aldo?
Aldo was like 28 and never been knock out when he fought conor

What about regular TKO's though? Since Conor did that plenty of times before, does that mean we should bet the house on Conor TKO'ing Khabib? (Since your entire argument for betting the house on Khabib was based on Conor not having many KO's before)

And you are implying that Khabib won't get KOd because he never did before.

It was the same for Aldo.

Aldo was deemed chinny AFTER the Conor fight, not before. So if it happens in Khabib fight again, you were just gonna say Khabib was chinny?

Not a fan of Conor, just trying to strike you with your own arguments. I even pick Khabib to win this fight

Who has Khabib even fought is a better Question. Why would you bet the house on an untested wrestler who has visions of grandeur about his striking during fights??

Betting the house is as bad a decision as having your dad in your corner.

blue-michael-conlan-celebrates-with-coach-billy-walsh-and-coach-zaur-anita-782012-390x285.jpg

Last edited:
He one punched the UFC bus window with a dolly.

Who has Khabib ever one punch KOd?

I'll wait.

Here is a hint: Its no one. Conor has only one punch KOd an Aldo who we now know has gone chinny, and no one else. Khabib has never been knocked down or knocked out.

Bet the house on Khabib.

Really bro???

I'll wait.

Bet the house on Khabib.

They're calling cardboard boxes on the side of the street houses now? lmao

I'm not a Conor fan at all but that is fucking beautiful.

Yeah, look at the way Conor moves just out of the way and pivots into that punch.

He knew exactly that it was going to be there before Ivan was even in position to be hit and committed fully to that punch.

Look how Ivan doesn't just fall over but gives that wobble on the way down.

As a striking enthusiast, that's the type of shit I have to appreciate.

I'll wait.

Bet the house on Khabib.

A 2005 troll account.

Hespect.

Sherdog would be better off, almost bearable, if they limited Conor/Khabib threads to like, 5 per day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back