• 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EOW @650lb Sumo

Just did my first 5k in like 4 months 😂 Swore at a dog owner who literally was blocking the whole pavement with his two retrievers right near the end though. It was a pretty wide footpath too and he was stood there in the middle like a lemon. Forced me to run onto the road to overtake. Fucking prick. We got up to each other’s faces but i was forced to de-escalate the situation as it was a losing battle given said dogs lol, they were massive and I thought one was gonna bite my leg ffs 🤣.

Fuck dogs and these twats. You don’t own the streets, I do!
Your story of the morning

Last edited:
@EOW @650lb Sumo

Just did my first 5k in like 4 months 😂 Swore at a dog owner who literally was blocking the whole pavement with his two retrievers right near the end though. It was a pretty wide footpath too and he was stood there in the middle like a lemon. Forced me to run onto the road to overtake. Fucking prick. We got up to each other’s faces but i was forced to de-escalate the situation as it was a losing battle given said dogs lol, they were massive and I thought one was gonna bite my leg ffs 🤣.

Fuck dogs and these twats. You don’t own the streets, I do!
Your story of the morning
You got punked.

You need to get back out there and reassert your authority on those streets before word gets around you're slipping. ☠️

Fuck dogs

vFmOJgI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back