Elections Bernie Sanders Leads Trump, All 2020 Candidates in Donations From Active-Duty Troops

He has been campaigning nonstop since he won in 2016. What do you think his rallies are? Presidents don't just keep having rallies once they win.

Also important to know that those pills and graphs weren't necessarily wrong in 2016. Hillary did win the popular vote by 3 million or so. She just didn't win the electoral college.

nice spin!

they were explicitly saying how there’s no way he wins all the battle state.

Last edited:
This never gets old.

Remember the good old days when the GOP were sane?
03dcc299-d0fd-4c18-ab80-bbe62b45790d_size4.jpg

It took a hell of a lot of propaganda and brainswashing to think that these bernie sanders like propositions are now seemed as way to far out on the fringe . Founders like Paine and Benjamin Busk were more aligned with american values than any of the dipshits in the GOP these daysl

Last edited:
nice spin!

they were explicitly saying how there’s no way he wins all the battle state.

its not really spin. The problem with most electoral algorithms in the US case, is that any attempt to be accurate results in junk data. You literally have examples where in any given state, candidate A could win 1 million votes, and candidate B could get 750k votes, and candidate B would win that state based around how districts are arranged and how votes are counted. No computer model can properly model forced inefficiency and electoral malpractice.

So they do what they always do. give the model a 'most votes = win' criteria and the model did its jobs. it assumed the person with the numerical vote advantage would win the election but lol American Politics occurred and here we are.

The same polls that had Hillary at 99 percent chance of winning.

Bro, she was supposed to win the electoral college by over 100 votes. You can argue all day long that "things were close" and all that noise, but those polls were 100% pure bullshit.

As for him campaigning I have seen the rallies, but those don't get the same kind of press coverage as the Dems with their debates and constant bickering. Seriously, I had no idea that Trump was accepting donations...again, I'm not going to donate, but I really hadn't even thought about him needing donations. I guess I'm just simple and stupid.

Of course they don't get the same press. Because they are just rallies and not debates. His rallies get more press than any other candidates rallies though. How many times have you seen Biden, Bernie, Warren, etc etc rallies televised?

Last edited:
@VivaRevolution

What’s Sanders stance on military affairs? Is he very anti-war anti-us involvement in Middle East?

His main talking points are healthcare, civil rights and anti-1% so I haven’t heard much of his views on military.

Theyd be better served giving their money to the countless vets living on the streets than some talking head on tv.

@VivaRevolution

What’s Sanders stance on military affairs? Is he very anti-war anti-us involvement in Middle East?

His main talking points are healthcare, civil rights and anti-1% so I haven’t heard much of his views on military.

Don't use it unless the US Homeland is attacked.

Those are wars of choice. And he does not support wars of choice.

I'm curious how they know who I donate to and how much?

You mean active duty military? I know of no one that knows any active duty military that has donated or knows where/how to donate to this thing.

People on the right dismissing Bernie are in a state of denial similar to what liberals who thought Trump couldn't win went through.

Yes I know there is a “reverse psychology flip side” to this. It has already been mentioned in other threads recently.

No one is unbeatable. My only question is what will happen to all the voters/votes that went to Hillary ONLY because they didn’t want a white male to win?????

You mean active duty military? I know of no one that knows any active duty military that has donated or knows where/how to donate to this thing.
Just another stat pulled out of thin air and put on tv.

I've been trying to tell yall...

Bro, she was supposed to win the electoral college by over 100 votes. You can argue all day long that "things were close" and all that noise, but those polls were 100% pure bullshit.

As for him campaigning I have seen the rallies, but those don't get the same kind of press coverage as the Dems with their debates and constant bickering. Seriously, I had no idea that Trump was accepting donations...again, I'm not going to donate, but I really hadn't even thought about him needing donations. I guess I'm just simple and stupid.

They were bull shit, but not because they were telling an out and out lie.

Those polls they were showing you, didn't offer a 3rd party choice.

If you would have taken the 5% out that voted 3rd party, they were right on. Unfortunately for Clinton world, 5% did vote 3rd parry, and the polling institutions were exposed for taking loaded polls to help Clinton.

I sure as fuck don't see how anyone in the military can support bone spurs

As someone that was active duty during his first 3 years in office I simply can’t recall any active duty service member saying anything bad about Trump. Even in private conversations.

Last edited:
As someone that was active duty during his first 3 years in office I simply can’t recall any active duty service member saying anything bad about Trump. I’m in private conversations.

Stop being an elitest, and talk to the POG's.

I'm sure the Grunts do like Trump.

Back