Elections Bernie Sanders Leads Trump, All 2020 Candidates in Donations From Active-Duty Troops

Bernie Sanders Leads Trump, All 2020 Candidates in Donations From Active-Duty Troops

No other 2020 candidate for president, including Donald Trump, can come close to matching Bernie Sanders’ level of support among members of the U.S. military, to go by the most recent campaign finance data from the Federal Election Commission.

Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines have donated a total of $185,625 to Sen. Sanders’ 2020 campaign. By comparison, they have given $113,012 to Trump, $80,250 to Pete Buttigieg, $64,604 to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and a relatively paltry $33,045 to former Vice President Joe Biden, according to Doug Weber, a senior researcher at the Center for Responsive Politics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...donations-from-active-duty-troops-946188/amp/

Weird that so many American Patriots support a communist, and not an Israeli firster huh?

I will now prepare myself with a bucket of popcorn for the inevitable meltdown this will bring about.

Of course there is a chance the righties on the board will just avoid this thread, and hope it goes away.

Discuss.......

Congressmen Ron Paul also received more donations from active duty members of the military than any other candidate running in his race.

We all remember the reign of President Paul. Oh, wait.......

Congressmen Ron Paul also received more donations from active duty members of the military than any other candidate running in his race.

We all remember the reign of President Paul. Oh, wait.......

Who said this means Bernie is going to win?

I'm saying this is embarrassing for the flag waiving Trump.

Apparently these Patriots don't want to keep America great again.

Im thinking they know that keep and again are shitty English in the same sentence, and that is why they aren't donating.

As someone that was active duty during his first 3 years in office I simply can’t recall any active duty service member saying anything bad about Trump. I’m in private conversations.
To me, that's insane. He picks out members of the military, honorable service members and combat veterans, and shits all over the ones he doesn't like. The fat draft dodging fucker slimed McCain.
He disparaged the troops who recently got injured in the attack he brought on.

How the fuck.

<{MindBrown}>

But it shouldn't surprise me because Trump can suggest a man's father is criminal and slanders his wife, and the man has nothing but support for him.

Seriously, I've never heard of a Democrat who'd even dream about thinking about saying half the trashing Donald Trump has done across a broad swath of the service.

It will be rich hearing trump voters complain about some perceived slight from the left about the military.

So was Hilary and yet......

No, that's the thing. Trump dominated Hillary with the military.

Yet another sign, that if the Dems run anyone not as hated as Hillary Clinton was, that Trump is going to have a bad time.

No, that's the thing. Trump dominated Hillary with the military.

Yet another sign, that if the Dems run anyone not as hated as Hillary Clinton was, that Trump is going to have a bad time.
Not a chance in hell Bernie wins period..

Bernie Sanders Leads Trump, All 2020 Candidates in Donations From Active-Duty Troops

No other 2020 candidate for president, including Donald Trump, can come close to matching Bernie Sanders’ level of support among members of the U.S. military, to go by the most recent campaign finance data from the Federal Election Commission.

Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines have donated a total of $185,625 to Sen. Sanders’ 2020 campaign. By comparison, they have given $113,012 to Trump, $80,250 to Pete Buttigieg, $64,604 to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, and a relatively paltry $33,045 to former Vice President Joe Biden, according to Doug Weber, a senior researcher at the Center for Responsive Politics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...donations-from-active-duty-troops-946188/amp/

Weird that so many American Patriots support a communist, and not an Israeli firster huh?

I will now prepare myself with a bucket of popcorn for the inevitable meltdown this will bring about.

Of course there is a chance the righties on the board will just avoid this thread, and hope it goes away.

Discuss.......

Are these totals inclusive of merch sales for the candidates?

All of the 0311s in the Marine Corps were VERY pro Trump when I was in

03's also aren't the types to donate to anyone period

I remember Ron Paul doing really well with active military at some point...

They're not really a factor but it's good to hear anyhow.

I sure as fuck don't see how anyone in the military can support bone spurs
As opposed to Bernie's illustrious military service?

Within a lengthy explanation Sanders specifically said, “I applied for conscientious objector status because I very strongly disagreed with the war in Vietnam and I would not have fought in that war.”

I am not a pacifist, Anderson. I supported the war in Afghanistan. I supported President Clinton’s effort to deal with ethnic cleansing in Kosovo. I support air strikes in Syria and what the president is trying to do.

Yes, I happen to believe from the bottom of my heart that war should be the last resort that we have got to exercise diplomacy. But yes, I am prepared to take this country into war if that is necessary.

I remember Ron Paul doing really well with active military at some point...

They're not really a factor but it's good to hear anyhow.
Probably because our military personnel don’t appreciate being sent to Iraq and on other interventionist assignments that put them at unnecessary risk by establishment types.

As opposed to Bernie's illustrious military service?
No.
As directly relates to Donald J. Trump.

I spelled that out very clearly. I even didn't mention anyone else in my analysis of why Donald J. Trump doesn't deserve the vote of any service member. He used his elite status to avoid service and trashes any service member he disagrees with regardless of how honorably they distinguished themselves.

No.
As directly relates to Donald J. Trump.

I spelled that out very clearly. I even didn't mention anyone else in my analysis of why Donald J. Trump doesn't deserve the vote of any service member. He used his elite status to avoid service and trashes any service member he disagrees with regardless of how honorably they distinguished themselves.
The thread is about Bernie's donations. Should service members just not vote? Both of the leading democrat candidates and the incumbent got out of the draft.

The thread is about Bernie's donations. Should service members just not vote? Both of the leading democrat candidates and the incumbent got out of the draft.
I'm not suggesting they shouldn't vote.

Let's say every candidate in every presidential race in history dodged the draft.

Now given that everyone is equal in this regard, who do you choose? A candidate who dodged the draft, or a candidate who dodged the draft and takes runny shits on service members and the quality and value of their service?

trump Is a draft dodging coward. His hardcore supporters look up to that kind of person.

Back