Elections Bernie drops out of Primary

Biden has always polled better against Trump both Nationally and in swing states than Bernie (and everyone else IIRC). He was always the biggest threat even if a lot of people on here were blind to it. Whether he can keep that up now that he's going to be front and center is another thing, but I actually favor him unless the wheels fall off which is still a good possibility considering his very clear and very public mental decline.

I agree -- just find it odd that the fact he polls better in national polling is omitted by Bernie fans when they suggest Trump didnt actually mean it when he said Bernie was the weaker candidate and encouraged his base to vote for him

A particular ideology that was rejected by the voters.

You seem to be implying that all that matters in the end is the voting result, and everything that preceded it is irrelevant. A bit of an odd stance to take, but whatever floats your boat.

It really doesn't -- i just used common dreams because progressives tend to cry if you use MSM sources. There assertion used polling in which Bernie polls better than Trump head to head but omits the fact that every other candidate at the time did as well. Of which Biden polled the highest. The using of the recording that he feared Bernie more than Hillary in 2016 holds no real relevance in 2020 with a completely different field.
It does, then there's also the fact that a recent poll showed enthusiasm for Corn Pop very low among his base while Stable Genius's is high.

That recording also is relevant, because the issues haven't changed. Bernie is still Bernie, Corn Pop has a very similar record to Hillary, uninspired base, lackluster record, and now has scandal to contend with

I agree -- just find it odd that the fact he polls better in national polling is omitted by Bernie fans when they suggest Trump didnt actually mean it when he said Bernie was the weaker candidate and encouraged his base to vote for him

They might be hung up on one of Trump's soundbites, where he said Bernie would've been a tougher opponent than Hillary, because of his stance on trade.

I'd like to see what any left wing politician and media outlet thinks about it. If I were them, I'd get out in front of that before Trump forces their hand.
Same, with one aside -- I can tell you what left wing media outlets think about it but not liberal ones (MSNBC, CNN, etc). It seems they're trying to bury it. It's hard for me to envision Genius not having a field day with it as he did with William Clinton in 2016

I saw an old man wearing a blue no matter who shirt recently. Presumably retired, getting Medicare. It's the least inspiring thing I've ever seen or heard. Even if some people want to put blame solely on the electorate for Genius being in office, how the hell can anyone possibly think that's NOT a counter productive slogan? The only thing I can see it inspiring is contempt.
my alcoholic aunt who is the Karen type also has a blue no matter who bumper sticker. People who think its a productive slogan are those that have nothing to lose, they think this is the make it or break it elections LOL.

It does, then there's also the fact that a recent poll showed enthusiasm for Corn Pop very low among his base while Stable Genius's is high.

Enthusiasm for Bernie was high and he couldnt get the numbers -- so maybe enthusiasm is not the metric to be used.

That recording also is relevant, because the issues haven't changed. Bernie is still Bernie, Corn Pop has a very similar record to Hillary, uninspired base, lackluster record, and now has scandal to contend with

But the recording was re: Bernie v Hillary -- that holds no regard to 2020. I mean, if we want to compare Biden vs Hillary, look to Michigan...bernie won it in 2016 while getting slept by biden in 2020. Primary voting % is higher, none of which went to bernie, vast majority to Biden. Biden has a far higher head to head rating than Hillary did vs Trump, of which Bernie beat Hillary in

Same, with one aside -- I can tell you what left wing media outlets think about it but not liberal ones (MSNBC, CNN, etc). It seems they're trying to bury it. It's hard for me to envision Genius not having a field day with it as he did with William Clinton in 2016

Yeah, and then watching the media drown in a sea of hypocrisy, which would also strengthen Trump's other big talking point about the media being corrupt shit bags. They'd be wise to at least give it a bit of attention, before it's Trump who brings it to light on a massive scale, and has them squirming trying to explain why they ignored it for so long.

So, which senile sexual assailant are you guys looking forward to voting for in November?

thisisfine.jpg

You're trying to tell me that 4 candidates dropping out BEFORE Super Tuesday, some of whom had top 3 finishes in the previous primaries, all endorsing the same guy, is not 'off' to you?

Dude. It happens all the time. When a candidate loses three primaries in a row but wins the fourth obviously the opponents who beat him in the first three will immediately drop out of the race and endorse him. It's common sense. There's nothing to see here other than fair play. /s

Enthusiasm for Bernie was high and he couldnt get the numbers -- so maybe enthusiasm is not the metric to be used.

It is when you look at the big picture between Republicans and Democrats and when one party ran a candidate that people lacked enthusiasm for four years earlier

But the recording was re: Bernie v Hillary -- that holds no regard to 2020. I mean, if we want to compare Biden vs Hillary, look to Michigan...bernie won it in 2016 while getting slept by biden in 2020. Primary voting % is higher, none of which went to bernie, vast majority to Biden. Biden has a far higher head to head rating than Hillary did vs Trump, of which Bernie beat Hillary in
It does. Corn Pop is a creepy, possibly sexual assaulting male Hillary (that people find likeable for some reason). They have similar voting records and thus similar things for Stable Genius to attack

Corn Pop could beat Stable Genius, but he lacks enthusiasm from the base and has huge :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his armor

It is when you look at the big picture between Republicans and Democrats and when one party ran a candidate that people lacked enthusiasm for four years earlier

It does. Corn Pop is a creepy, possibly sexual assaulting male Hillary (that people find likeable for some reason). They have similar voting records and thus similar things for Stable Genius to attack

Corn Pop could beat Stable Genius, but he lacks enthusiasm from the base and has huge :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his armor

And he has higher support nationally and in key states vs Trump than Bernie does.

Yeah, and then watching the media drown in a sea of hypocrisy, which would also strengthen Trump's other big talking point about the media being corrupt shit bags. They'd be wise to at least give it a bit of attention, before it's Trump who brings it to light on a massive scale, and has them squirming trying to explain why they ignored it for so long.
I agree. They're fueling the fire.

Genius already has good ads too. I was watching a youtube video earlier and sat through one that showed various clips of liberal MSM and politicians talking down on and making fun of his supporters. At the end it said something like "This is what they think of you". I hate to say it but that's very effective and perfect for his base

And he has higher support nationally and in key states vs Trump than Bernie does.
And a lack of enthusiasm among his base and the same weaknesses Hillary did. We'll see what happens but that recipe is sure as hell not a guarantee of success

That's the tragedy in all this: a significant portion of those Bernie Bros were never reliable democrat votes. His strategy was to bring new voters in and he was pretty successful at it. If they are counting on all of Bernie's supporters to simply switch to Biden, they're going to come up short. Hopefully they can still have enough to win, but it's not getting easier from here.
Side note: if they think the Bernie Bros are being too mean, they're gonna have a rough time with the MAGA trolls.

So, which senile sexual assailant are you guys looking forward to voting for in November?

thisisfine.jpg

Joe is the safer bet. Unlike Trump Joe may confuse a female intern or staffer with his sister and that can provide them possible protection from digital rape.

It's not official until the president twists the ceremonial knife

PERFECT

Back