Elections Bernie drops out of Primary

Because I didn’t support the small town mayor with a shady record who at 38 years of age has proven to be absolutely shallow and already flip flopped more in 2019/20 than John Kerry has his entire career? I don’t think so.

You lose because attacking other popular candidates is not how you get support for your guy. You actually need allies and support to win elections.

You lose because attacking other popular candidates is not how you get support for your guy. You actually need allies and support to win elections.
I’m a voter. I can attack the platform of whoever is running. That’s pretty much what Democracy is all about.
And don’t pretend for a second that Sanders had concessions to offer Peter greater than what Obama had.
And Pete supporters, only after Biden supporters, were probably the least informed in this last Democratic Primary.

I’m a voter. I can attack the platform of whoever is running. That’s pretty much what Democracy is all about.
And don’t pretend for a second that Sanders had concessions to offer Peter greater than what Obama had.
And Pete supporters, only after Biden supporters, were probably the least informed in this last Democratic Primary.

The guy won Iowa and came in a close second in New Hampshire. Bernie needed those "low informed voters" to win the election.

That was a problem for Bernie in general. He had no allies and it appears did not put in the work to get them.

The guy won Iowa and came in a close second in New Hampshire. Bernie needed those "low informed voters" to win the election.

That was a problem for Bernie in general. He had no allies and it appears did not put in the work to get them.
Agreed. He didn’t run a great campaign. I even called for some shake up after “losing” to Pete, who objectively sucked.
And he should have gone after Joe on his being unfit for office. he should have gone HARD.
And the media should have covered him honestly. And they should have covered his competition honestly.
And Warren shouldn’t have lied about what Sanders said behind closed doors.
And people should have paid attention to what what actually going on in the world.

Listen you dingle bernie loosers, your messiah once again got on his knees and publicly performed felatio on the establishment. Fall in line and obey to your more successful overlords, vote bidem or the dnc will crush your so called movement by blaming the election on you.

Listen you dingle bernie loosers, your messiah once again got on his knees and publicly performed felatio on the establishment. Fall in line and obey to your more successful overlords, vote bidem or the dnc will crush your so called movement by blaming the election on you.

bernie is pathetic. lol at people thinking he would lead the revolution

Back