Social Berkeley, California, to Remove Gendered Language Like 'Manhole' and 'Manpower' from City Codes

I can I say this is bullshit?

Or does it have to be..
nongender-specific-cowshit?

I can I say this is bullshit?

Or does it have to be..
nongender-specific-cowshit?
Cow is the female. It’d have to be “cattleshit” or “bovineshit”.

You fucking racist!

Manhole is a disgusting word

It’s very progressive that they will now refer to fraternities and sororities as “collegiate Greek system residences.”

I mean, that is what I call progress.

Why does this bother anyone??

Why does it bother anyone enough to change it and go through all the trouble rename everything?

Why should people be bothered a city council sits around discusses and votes about this kind of dumb stuff?

I dunno dumb dumb

Why does it bother anyone enough to change it and go through all the trouble rename everything?

Why should people be bothered a city council sits around discusses and votes about this kind of dumb stuff?

I dunno dumb dumb

It seems like a pretty natural progression and doesn't affect anyone in a negative way.

Honestly, when I read Berkley and manhole - my mind went in a different direction.

But who cares if they have people holes and people power? I do wonder if we'll ever change ladyfingers to something else.

You know they're eventually gonna have a problem with "HuMAN", and "WoMAN" too, right?

Just don't act surprised when it happens.

How much tax dollars they going to use for this? Such progress

“Hey Jerry! We need to go down the human hole to fix the pipes...”

They will love their new “People Working” sings

They are all nazis already so it’s ok, they draw swastikas everywhere!

3D30528D00000578-4222140-Comedian_Sarah_Silver_46_was_mocked_by_her_Twitter_followers_aft-m-9_1487055990122.jpg

Construction dudes are going to love this

The pandering to the extreme has been a series problem. It'd just accelerating and makes it impossible to vote Dem

I can't vote for Trump, but I don't know that I can vote for any of the 2020 dems. I'm not a fan of medicare for all, and I believe the only one that doesn't support it is Biden.

I live about an hour from Berkeley. I'm left leaning in a lot of aspects but this is just ridiculous. Stuff like this is going to push the moderate left further right. This is why I'm not registered as a dem. I can't be associated with shit like this.
^^^alt-righter in training

Back