Benson post fight speech

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You could see it on his face he knew the decision was utter bullshit and that part of him wanted to say something, but he stayed the bigger man and didn't whine. Mad respect for that. Shame it goes now as 2 fight losing streak on his record

he's a good sport..found another respect for the guy..im more of a fan now..cerrone is cool too.

Yeah would be better if more people took his approach, said it wasn't going to stop him from improving which is the right approach

Gotta love Bendo. All class.

You could see it on his face he knew the decision was utter bullshit and that part of him wanted to say something, but he stayed the bigger man and didn't whine. Mad respect for that. Shame it goes now as 2 fight losing streak on his record

Bendo is always a good sport and judging my body language cerrone knew he lost during and after the fight.

"anywhere anytime" (or something like that)

the new cerrone

Just made a life time fan.

That's a former world champ, on a 3 fight skid, having been strong armed into a dangerous fight on 2 weeks notice and getting the short straw.

Literally defined class.

He seemed utterly pissed and fired up but tried to channel that into class and the willingness to fight. Made me respect him more for sure.

Good for him for staying classy and not bitching. Lots of respect to Bendo.

Yeah it was a good post-fight speech. Looked like he was seething with rage but kept it in.

Dat anger... Bendo has class but Cowboy did take that.

Just like Melendez did.

he took the high road but looking at his face and expressions you could easily tell the guy legit wanted to explode on the inside

Should have tried to fight and not spar with Cerrone.

Never leave it to the judges.

Henderson will always give Cerrone trouble, he is a bad match up for cowboy. I thought Hendo won and it wasn't even a particularly great performance from Ben tonight

used to dislike benson but have grown to respect the man. very humble and gets hate for bad reasons.

Maybe he should try to actually finish a fight. If there's one person I have zero sympathy for if they're on the wrong side of a "bad" decision its bendo.

Back