Benson post fight speech

His voice cracked a few times I thought he might cry he got robbed and everyone knows it there was some terrible judging tonight

he held in the tears well. he should have done more and he knows it.

Both were great sports, it was a close fight that deserved another 2 rounds. They have a bunch of respect for each other in and out of the octagon.

Man I gotta give it up to Bendo there. He got fucked in more ways than one with this matchup (the whole UFC not telling him thing) and he still kept it classy. I thought he beat Cerrone in there, it was competitive but Bendo looked great. Hope he bounces back.

He took it with class but saying I'm not going to complain basically means you're complaining about the decision imo. Also, it wasn't like the robbery earlier in the day. If you want to win the fight maybe don't punch his leg so much and go for more meaningful damaging strikes. Just a thought. I do think he won though but it was a close hard to call fight imo.

Maybe he can use all that seething rage to actually inflict at least some quantity of damage on his next opponent. Cerrone should try to get on the UFC on Fox 14 card.

Should have tried to fight and not spar with Cerrone.

Never leave it to the judges.

Exactly, dude acts like he is tyson because he landed more thigh jabs then takes the "high road" because the judges didnt see his dominance

Both reactions were great. Both were shocked. Shit decision.

Benson was all class in his interview. I can't imagine how I would react if it was me.

Maybe he should try to actually finish a fight. If there's one person I have zero sympathy for if they're on the wrong side of a "bad" decision its bendo.

What did Cerrone do to finish? Oh wait he was to busy getting his legs kicked.

Just made a life time fan.

That's a former world champ, on a 3 fight skid, having been strong armed into a dangerous fight on 2 weeks notice and getting the short straw.

Literally defined class.

Yeah, against a guy who fought a top 10 opponent in that time span.

He's had his share of luck when it comes to close decisions. Can't win them all.

Maybe he should try to actually finish a fight. If there's one person I have zero sympathy for if they're on the wrong side of a "bad" decision its bendo.

It's a good thing you're not a judge then, cause they usually don't score the fight based on sympathy.

Could see the rage in is face, but kept his words classy.

Got to respect that.

Ya I have a feeling Bendo will become a super sayien soon.

Bendo is a classy guy.
Crowd was bullshit to boo him, when most people felt he got robbed.

Keep that toothpick in there with pride, to fight on short notice is tough.

Back