Benny got Elon Musk shook and forced him to apologize and respond

Lmao a man who is one of the strongest men in the world able to make most people his bitch vs a guy who has a lot of money? i don't understand people who put billionaires on a pedestal at the end of the day a millionaire can buy almost everything a billionaire can get it's just a billionaire can get things "larger" as in a larger house of a bigger yacht. If a billionaire could buy something like immortality or the ability to fly then it would be worthwhile but they can't.
Calm your triggers, dude. It was a joke.

Lol at thinking some paper (fiat) is real
Considering that is literally what the whole world runs on, I'd say it's real and you aren't real bright. Keep buying those dips though! You're the smart one!

Considering that is literally what the whole world runs on, I'd say it's real and you aren't real bright. Keep buying those dips though! You're the smart one!
haha that's not what I meant. I was talking about inflation, but it must have gone over your little head.

haha that's not what I meant. I was talking about inflation, but it must have gone over your little head.
Yeah, you can't convey your message properly, but it went over my head.
Enjoy your coins, Dunning Kruger.

This is his one big incident morons throw at him, it's a nothing

He's not perfect, but he is better than the Bezos's, and Gate's of the world
Whatever lol, I don't get why that makes people like you hate him so much

Compare him to the other billionaires, imo he's much less sinister
He's just as sinister as Apple, which is a fucking problem. People who exploit others to the degree of working children to death in unsafe conditions shouldn't be handwaved as less sinister. This man profits off of exploiting child labor and for that he deserves the guillotine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabel...s-and-injuries-of-child-cobalt-miners-in-drc/

I think Elon Musk is a cool guy from what I've seen of him. I like his Cyber Truck even tho I don't care for electric vehicles. I will drive gas powered until I die unless electric becomes mandatory in my lifetime..

The one thing that loses me regarding Elon Musk is Neuralink.. There is no way that ends well IMO... That is some scary shit he is trying to roll out on the masses.. If you can't see why Neuralink is bad, then there just isn't any hope for you and you should get it when it becomes available.

ITT people don't know elon is a transhumanist eugenicist of many secret societies. people think the dude is smart.

you can tell it's real, because it looks so fake.

you guys know werner von braun the nazi who created nasa wrote a book called project mars in which the main character is named Elon and colonizes mars? you all think reality is chaotic and random. lol. it's completely staged and you're all following along just as planned :)

Yeah, you can't convey your message properly, but it went over my head.
Enjoy your coins, Dunning Kruger.
This whole argument was about you thinking Doge coin is comparable to actual crypto with real technology capabilities. Like AVAX, ETH 2, Litecoin, etc. stfu if you don’t understand technology, do some research before saying sarcastic shit.

This whole argument was about you thinking Doge coin is comparable to actual crypto with real technology capabilities. Like AVAX, ETH 2, Litecoin, etc. stfu if you don’t understand technology, do some research before saying sarcastic shit.
They are all equally valueless. Backed by nothing, need to be converted to real money before use. It's fools gold for morons.
Btc lost 33 percent of its "value" this month.
Keep buying the dips mr. Kruger

They are all equally valueless. Backed by nothing, need to be converted to real money before use. It's fools gold for morons.
Btc lost 33 percent of its "value" this month.
Keep buying the dips mr. Kruger
Then why do huge corporations use it? If it’s valueless? Why did Tesla, one of the richest companies in the world use it? Yea, they temporarily stopped due to environmental issues, but I guarantee you it will be back. At least a more energy efficiency crypto like AVAX. Tell me, since you’re so smart. What is fiat backed by? Also, no shit. Crypto is in its infancy moron, of course, the whole world uses fiat, but it’s not backed by anything and inflation is real. It’s only a fools gold if you’re investing in shit coins with no purpose. However, long term, it’s a good investment. I don’t need to buy the dips, or panic sell. I bought in 2016 and pretty comfortable. With that said, I won’t argue with a fucken closed minded ape like yourself. Have a great day, brainless turd.

5db36222dee019314343a5b6

Beniel decisioned Tony and tkoed the richest man on the planet all on the same night!

Didn't Elon lose like 30 billion dollars and dropped from 1st to 3rd or something?

Musk is a destroyer. Needs to be brought to heel. He lost 30% of his 1.5 billion in bitcoin last night

Lmao exactly

But these dudes are pissed Elon called him a pedo.... he married an 18 year old as a 52 year old... that's like getting away with a technicality, still weird and fucked up
Is that the first woman he married in 80s or the 40 year old he was dating at the time. He didn't marry an 18 year old.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back