Benny got Elon Musk shook and forced him to apologize and respond

Beneil-Dariush-May-17-696x392.jpg

Benny "I'm the alpha in this relationship"

Dude must be making bank to afford a Tesla, likely a Model S plaid since those have been delayed.

Then why do huge corporations use it? If it’s valueless? Why did Tesla, one of the richest companies in the world use it? Yea, they temporarily stopped due to environmental issues, but I guarantee you it will be back. At least a more energy efficiency crypto like AVAX. Tell me, since you’re so smart. What is fiat backed by? Also, no shit. Crypto is in its infancy moron, of course, the whole world uses fiat, but it’s not backed by anything and inflation is real. It’s only a fools gold if you’re investing in shit coins with no purpose. However, long term, it’s a good investment. I don’t need to buy the dips, or panic sell. I bought in 2016 and pretty comfortable. With that said, I won’t argue with a fucken closed minded ape like yourself. Have a great day, brainless turd.
It's amazing how mad you idiots get about your little coins.
Crypto has its uses, investment isn't one of them.
Really easy to weed out the retards, like yourself, from people that might know what they are doing.
If someone has money, a small piece, in crypto currency as a means of decentralizing their money due to the instability of their fiat money, they probably have a good thing going.
If they think they are going to be rich, good chance they are retarded.
Have a good day Dr Kruger

something something, sheep, something something.

I'm not talking about some sort of misguided "woken" conspiracy theorist idiocy. I'm talking about a rich douche who people believe would seriously divulge his investment tactics on Twitter for the average dunce to participate in. He uses that platform to troll and to cater to his own interests.

Did you read the article? Were you paying attention when this happened? If not maybe stfu. That article which i read in full accurately depicts the goings on in which we destabilized a country, for our own gain, musk openly tweets about it making it even more clear. Would you like to refute those events?
Look, I have nothing to say about this particular article. What I caution you against is treating RT as a legitimate source of information. Their method involves mixing truths, half truths and outright lies to push the agenda of the Russian misinformation campaign. Don’t spread this toxic shit around. Peace and let’s get back to MMA.
https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-propaganda-disinformation-rt/amp/

Look, I have nothing to say about this particular article. What I caution you against is treating RT as a legitimate source of information. Their method involves mixing truths, half truths and outright lies to push the agenda of the Russian misinformation campaign. Don’t spread this toxic shit around. Peace and let’s get back to MMA.
https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-propaganda-disinformation-rt/amp/
You should never trust any news source fully. You should do research and use your own brain. Which i have done and it just so happens that article is correct. If you trust any news source and dont consider it is also complete propaganda youre a fool. That bein said back to MMA.

Libtard is a word for Liberals, which you would have known if you were 40+.
Progressive here.
Don't make fun of retarded people by associating them with Libs. Libs are the fucking worst.

Back