Benny got Elon Musk shook and forced him to apologize and respond

Hes done plenty of scum bag stuff man. From destabilizing countries for his lithium mines to acting like the kid he just had is his first child on JRE. Its not he loves and leaves em but the lovin is just dickin em down. Hes an ass.
Yeah dude has multiple estranged wives, homeschooled all his kids in a secret nonprofit school insiude his office, was spouting anti-covid stuff during the very start of the outbreak while we were trying to contain it while privately having hi secretary make sure his oldest kid @ stanford was safe from covid after a taiwanese debate lol.

Elon Musk is not taken out of context; you're just a simp lol.
I've literally gotten emails from Tesla Customer Support telling me to follow him on Twitter for product updates.
It's a cult of delusion for a dude that just pulls shit straight out of his asshole. People who love Elon Musk are the same idiots who think Dana invented MMA
I'm not the one chanting "Elon Bless" lmao.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38129...a-robotaxis-by-the-end-of-2020-where-are-they
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/07/tesla-refutes-elon-musks-timeline-on-full-self-driving/
So basically you hate Elon because he made overly ambitious predictions, what an evil human being lol

I agree he has a cult following and a lot of people think he is a god that can do no wrong, I just think when it comes to billionaires, he's one of the better ones

Yeah dude has multiple estranged wives, homeschooled all his kids in a secret nonprofit school insiude his office, was spouting anti-covid stuff during the very start of the outbreak while we were trying to contain it while privately having hi secretary make sure his oldest kid @ stanford was safe from covid after a taiwanese debate lol.
What a strong criticism... he homeschooled his kids, and has had failed relationships lmao

Yes, anyone who questioned anything Covid related is horrible lmao, from what I remember what he said was reasonable. Maybe you don't agree, but again... not enough to totally despise him over.

He TKOd Jeff Bezos??
The Norwaad Reaper took out Bezos long ago
jeffbezos_a_p.jpg

So basically you hate Elon because he made overly ambitious predictions, what an evil human being lol

I agree he has a cult following and a lot of people think he is a god that can do no wrong, I just think when it comes to billionaires, he's one of the better ones
No. They aren't "over ambitious" you goldfish.

They're straight up fairytale shit that little children like you gobble up like the flakes that get dumped into the aquarium you apparently live in.

Dude is pretending to run a "hyperloop" using 100 year old rollercoaster wheels lol. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...er-fans-see-familiar-tech-elon-musk-s-n951311

No. They aren't "over ambitious" you goldfish.

They're straight up fairytale shit that little children like you gobble up like the flakes that get dumped into the aquarium you apparently live in.

Dude is pretending to run a "hyperloop" using 100 year old rollercoaster wheels lol. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...er-fans-see-familiar-tech-elon-musk-s-n951311
Whatever lol, I don't get why that makes people like you hate him so much

Compare him to the other billionaires, imo he's much less sinister

I gotta admit that was a pretty fucking funny Callout

Not as funny as the guy that called out Obama for his next fight that was the best ever

Im pretty sure volkmann got interrogated by the feds and lost his gig coaching kids over that

Whatever lol, I don't get why that makes people like you hate him so much

Compare him to the other billionaires, imo he's much less sinister
you don't get it?
You've deflected while I've put out point after point of examples of him being an evil lying turd, and yet you're still here squawking on his behalf like a little squire. How is it hard to get unless you're a wart who roots for the bad guys in movies lol.

The guy is a fraud and his sudden options-package based compensation swell over the last 48 months is both historically grifty and beyond the scope of what frozen-veggie brains grasp.

you don't get it?
You've deflected while I've put out point after point of examples of him being an evil lying turd, and yet you're still here squawking on his behalf like a little squire. How is it hard to get unless you're a wart who roots for the bad guys in movies lol.

The guy is a fraud and his sudden options-package based compensation swell over the last 48 months is both historically grifty and beyond the scope of what frozen-veggie brains grasp.

This.

Don't trust RT, people. It's a Russian propaganda outlet.
Did you read the article? Were you paying attention when this happened? If not maybe stfu. That article which i read in full accurately depicts the goings on in which we destabilized a country, for our own gain, musk openly tweets about it making it even more clear. Would you like to refute those events?

I liked elon but this retard lost me $30 recently. I had some litecoin sitting around because I was about to make a purchase off the dark net and i lost $30 of it because his dumbass put out a tweet or something and sunk the value of it. that's $30 worth of speed I could no longer buy. So fuvk him from now on

Musk seemed pretty shook by the whole deal

Back