Bench Press?

Look, all you need to do is push a giant horizontal wheel for 16 hours a day from the age of 9 until the age of 18, and you'll look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Look, all you need to do is push a giant horizontal wheel for 16 hours a day from the age of 9 until the age of 18, and you'll look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I'm surprised Matt Furey has'nt offered a Wheel Strength Course before now...:icon_twis

I've heard a couple of good pro fighters say the bench press isn't functional, but I think the key factor is that they were boxers, so the bench wasn't really that functional for them.

I can't see anyone in MMA getting away without benching, or at least other compound moves to do the same job.

I've heard a couple of good pro fighters say the bench press isn't functional, but I think the key factor is that they were boxers, so the bench wasn't really that functional for them.

Fuck you.

I will take devil's advocate and assume that the ts might be a bench/curl monkey. In that case, the friend might just be trying to help him out.

This sounds like a realistic possibility.

Your friend sounds incredibly ignorant. Use your non-functional "titty pecs" and limited range of motion to murder him and jerk off on his corpse.

Fixed.

I don't have strong opinions on the matter. Just re-iterating what I'd heard from a couple of pros.

Eg In Volume 8 of 'Fighting Fit' magazine, super six boxer Allan Green discusses his training and he expresses the opinion that benching isn't that functional for boxers.

Take it up with him if you find that offensive.

YOUR FRIENDS RIGHT.
USE DUMBELLS and FREE WEIGHTS.

newspaper.jpg

YOUR FRIENDS RIGHT.
USE DUMBELLS and FREE WEIGHTS.

Now i'm incredibly curious - disregarding everything that's otherwise wrong with your post, why did you decide that "and" shouldn't be in caps when everything else is?

Back