Ben Rothwell vs. Stipe Miocic Confirmed For UFC FN 76 in Dublin Ireland

Fuck
This means Cain is getting the next shot?
Was about to post that word for word. So if Cain wins does he fight Werdum again? Finally some new names emerging as contenders and none of them get a shot.

Stipe probably but I wouldn't count out Rothwell. One of the tougher guys in the division and he can crack. Stipe would be wise to mix wrestling and striking together and not stick with one discipline at least until Ben's worn out.

Stipe is going to destroy him and make it look easy. Watch.

I'll be riding this Rothwell train until it stops. War Evil Villain Laugh

I expected this to happen, I'm a fan of Rothwell so I'm rooting for him, not an easy fight but hopefully he can win.

So now that means...

Werdum vs Cain which is pathetic
Or Wedum vs Fedor which is awesome

if that's not a title eliminator, it's gotta be damn close to one.

Can you imagine if Ben Rothwell fucking pulled this one off? He should get a title shot if he wins....Vera, Overeem, Mitrione, and Stipe would be an excellent little streak and I think he would deserve it.

...only politics can slow him.

CroMiocic (cro mo) i see technically brutalizing Rothwell. Or Rothwell landing a blast of a KO

very comfortable decision for stipe or crazy comeback KO for ben.

For some reason I keep picturing Ben pushing stipe back and brutalizing against the cage. I got big Ben on this

Great fight. But horrible idea to put said fight on fight pass. This could be a fight night main event. Such a waste.

Stipe will box him up with body shots and wear him down, I like both guys though so I don't know who I want to win.
I guess Stipe is better for the immediate future of the division.

Miocic is overrated, Rothwell wins this via TKO, suddenly in any round.

Back