Ben Rothwell vs. Stipe Miocic Confirmed For UFC FN 76 in Dublin Ireland

Duffy vs. Poirier is the confirmed main event.

oh yeah. Already forgot about that one. That's a good fight. I hope Duffy pans out as a superstar. Love watching him.

Interesting fight for what's left. All of the HW top 10 except for Travis Browne (who is out until his case is cleared up) is all booked now.

Who's Hunto booked against?

Missed that one.

Rothwell by dancing uppercut👯💪🏻💃

as much as im picturing miocic beating big bens ass somethings almost telling me not to count him out

im just saying if someones getting tkod its probably miocic

oh yeah. Already forgot about that one. That's a good fight. I hope Duffy pans out as a superstar. Love watching him.

Yeah Duffy's kickboxing was already a known commodity to me, but that triangle/armbar counter to a double-unders takedown was seriously amongst the slickest most high-level jiujitsu I've seen in MMA in recent memory. Eye-opening.

Rothwell might KO him, Miocic is better in every area but Rothwell has that brute strength and Miocic is very hittable IMO.

He might. Miocic isn't hittable very much, but he sometimes loses focus for just enough time to be caught. Basically that's how Struve got the victory and how dos Santos knocked him down with a slapping left hook. And we know Rothwell is very good at finding the opportunities to catch people with bombs. As deceptive as it is, Rothwell is a counter-striker on the feet. He comes forward and he doesn't pressure with strikes but rather waits to land a counter. If Miocic stays away from close exchanges and tires Rothwell (because he has a suspect cardio), I see a clear victory for Miocic. Otherwise, he may get caught with a bomb and Rothwell gets a title shot.

Who's Hunto booked against?

Missed that one.

He said he's booked for UFC 193 in Melbourne. No opponent was named.

Browne is possible if he gets his wife beating stuff cleared up. If not there's Alexey Oliynyk and Mitrione and Cro Cop.

I kind of think it could be Alexey Oliynyk or Cro Cop, but again, nobody was named.

Yikes, way to much of a step up for Ben. Stipe is easily the 4th best guy in the division and I might even bet that a guy of his durability could give Cain and Werdum trouble

Yeah Duffy's kickboxing was already a known commodity to me, but that triangle/armbar counter to a double-unders takedown was seriously amongst the slickest most high-level jiujitsu I've seen in MMA in recent memory. Eye-opening.

Yeah, that was amazing. Luke Thomas went into detail about that as well. Really impressive.

Browne is possible if he gets his wife beating stuff cleared up. If not there's Alexey Oliynyk and Mitrione and Cro Cop.

I kind of think it could be Alexey Oliynyk or Cro Cop, but again, nobody was named.

Wait, so who is Werdum versing?? A cain rematch?

Fk that shit.

Thanks.

Cro Cop or Mitrione I'm guessing.

Rothwell might KO him, Miocic is better in every area but Rothwell has that brute strength and Miocic is very hittable IMO.

I agree it's a pretty dangerous matchup but I do favor Stipe

Back