Ben Rothwell vs. Stipe Miocic Confirmed For UFC FN 76 in Dublin Ireland

Legitimately terrible, He's unskilled and uncoordinated. The only reason he's relevant is because heavyweight is fucking terrible.

There is no reason someone as skilled as Stipe should lose to him.

BTW Mitrione is terrible too.

Crazier things have happened though. I think Stipe should be the rightful favorite, but remember even Struve has a win over him.

I'm not sure why people are giving Rothwell the obvious power advantage. He certainly has big power, but I don't recall him KO'ing anyone with an unbreakable chin.

The only time Stipe hasn't looked great was in the second round of Struve fight. Stipe fought a good fight against JDS and could have won with a little better plan and execution.

Rothwell is a good fighter, but has never, and likely will never, be a great fighter.

Stipe probably takes it, but this is a huge opportunity for Rothwell.

hmmmm, this is a good toss up.

rothwell is growing on me, dispite his odd antics put on or not. moreso what he is doing in the cage is getting me to like him.

stipe is no slouch either. strong ground and pound and good take downs. crisp hands standing.

i will vote stipe but i kindof want rothwell to win.

It's clear to me that the UFC is hoping to get Fedor and have him fight Werdum. NOBODY else makes sense to fight for the title.

This will be a fun fight.

Awesome. Stipe by decision.

As long as he fights smart, this should be a pretty easy decision for Miocic. But really, he needs a big finish and make a statement, or I'm afraid he will get passed by other fighters for the title shot. The winner of this fight may end up fighting the winner of AA/MIR for the next title shot. Fucking stupid rematches. Stipe and AA were both in line for title shots, and now both may be a couple wins away.

Hell yeah. Going with Ben by some awkward punch/sub.

Then...

WG7wkGA.gif

Good stuff.

My money's on the hairy barbarian

Ha! Me too! Want to take a dual swing off of Rothwell's testes with me? I jumped on his bandwagon a LONG time ago, even if he loses he'll ALWAYS be a winner with his Dance Moves and Fight Interviews!

He may act like a big mook, but I'll be damned if he ain't the COOLEST doofiest mook I've ever seen!

SleepySphericalBream_zpsil1uuomb.gif

I like as he steps off of Overeem's inert body he looks down and quickly dismisses him with a hand gesture BEFORE he starts his dance moves.

:icon_chee

Back